Watch, But Won't Touch - Part 23 {bxm}




"So how long have you lived here?" I asked Kent as he took off from in front of my house.

"Not long," Kent started. "Just three years. Give or take three months," he told me with a grin on his face.

"Three years is 'not long'?" I asked him with a laugh.

"Well, it doesn't feel like it's been that long until I think back," Kent answered. Less then five minutes later Kent was pulling up to a small house that had a detached garage that appeared to be about twenty feet from the residence.

With my bag back over my shoulder, I followed Kent up the path and the little steps to stand behind him as he dropped his duffle and wedged the box between him and door as he unlocked the front door with its three locks. I'm sure he had at least two too many. This was a very safe neighborhood.

"Do you want me to heat up the pizza?" Kent asked once he got the door open and was walking inside. I saw the kitchen from the doorway before stepping inside and closing it behind me. I think it actually looked smaller on the inside. There were three chairs around a table on my right that was six feet away from the back of a purple couch. That faced a tv that hung over a fake fireplace which housed an electric heater. Just beyond was a small kitchen that had a little island on wheels and there is where the pizza was placed.

"No, I don't need it to be hot," I told Kent as I got closer.

"Ok," he said as he turned towards the fridge. "Do you want a coke or grape Fanta?" Kent asked me with his head still in the fridge.

"Whatever you have more of," I told him as I thought of doing to him what he did to me back at the hotel. "Where are the plates?" I asked him as I got a little closer. When he backed out of the fridge, he bumped into me. My arms moved forward to grabbed on to this shirt to steady both of us. "Where did you say those plates were?" I asked him as I licked his ear lobe. I didn't wait for an answer as I licked down the side of his neck. I tightened my grip on him as I kissed his skin and breathed in his scent.

"They are to the right of the sink. Up top," Kent told me before he pulled himself loose. Not that he had far to walk. "Are you trying to get a rise out of me, or are you just that impatient?" he asked as he lifted the lid of the pizza. "I hope it isn't plain cheese," Kent said to the universe before he looked down.

"I like Hawaiian pizza," I told Kent as I watched him as he gazed down at a pizza crust that had been smothered under a thick layer of cheese, diced ham, diced pineapple, chopped onions, and diced bell peppers. Without saying a word he picks up a slice and takes a bite. I watch him chew and swallow before he took another bite and looks up at me. He pointed his slice at the cupboard to the right of the sink.

Oh, yeah. The plates. Three steps later, I was pulling two black plates from the cupboard. Kent placed the one he was eating on the plate before adding another. I took two slices also and the Fanta he left behind when he walked towards the table.

We sat, drank, and ate in silence. I got up to get two more slices for myself and Kent's hunger or the pizza being better than he expected, had him asking for two more slices himself.

"You want to take a shower?" Kent asked as he eased back in the chair. He rocked his can on the edge of the bottom ring as he looked at me. I'm sure he would have taken a swing if there was anything left.

"Sure," I answered. I hadn't taken a bath since this morning. Or was that last night? "Thanks," I said as I moved to get up. I reached for my plate to put it in the sink when Kent reached his hand out to hold me.

"I'll take care of them," he said as he looked into my face.   "There is a closet of fresh towels in the bathroom," Kent then said as he nodded towards the hallway next to the kitchen. I started to leave the table when Kent tightened his hold on my arm. I watched him smile as his face came closer. I grinned my way into the kiss as I leaned down to meet him halfway. Lips, tongue, sucking, licking. Kent biting my lower lip, me sucking his upper one. When Kent pulled back, I found myself pressing both my forearms on the table.

"Go on," he told me with a laugh as I tried to continue sucking the air out of his lungs.

"You started it," I informed him as I gave his lips a lingering look.

"I know, but I really wanted to kiss you," Kent confessed as he looked at me like I was the rest of his dinner. But instead of pulling me closer, he let go of my arm.

"Fine, I'm going," I told him as I stood back up and walked down the short hallway. I checked the first door and it was a bedroom that was currently living in the color green. I continued down towards the window at the other end and the only other door.

While the bedroom was shades of dark green, the bathroom was in the expectant colors of bright blue and stunning white with chrome accents. I was a little surprised to see that there wasn't any kind of tub in there, but then the whole bathroom looked newer than any bathroom I've ever used. I quickly stripped and stepped around the glass wall to enter the shower area to just look at the set up that I found. The large showerhead came out of the ceiling and there were no knobs or handles to turn on the water never mind adjust the temperature. What I did see was an LCD screen display with one dial.

The screen showed twenty degrees Celsius. I wasn't sure what that was in Fahrenheit, but I wasn't going to change it since I would have to turn it on first. I was pretty sure that it would warm anyway. I pushed the dial hoping that would get the shower started.

It was a very interesting sensation as the water first misted up then rained warmly straight down on me. I turned my face up into the downpour for a few seconds before I tried to look around for the soap. Something I should have done before I turned on the water.

I had to walk out from under the shower to get the bottle and be able to see properly to pick it up. That is when I noticed that there were a few fluff balls in the nook with the liquid soap.

I was enjoying my shower and kinda putting off getting out when it turned off by itself. It was timed. Cool. I walked out and onto the deep blue bathmat as I reached for one of the two towels that were out and hanging over the towel bar.

"Alright in here?" Kent asked as he stuck his head into the room. He found me standing naked in the middle of his bathroom as I rubbed the water out of my hair.

"Yeah, everything is fine. It took me a while to understand your shower and find a few things, but I'm good," I told him as I continued to dry my hair as I took in his appearance. Kent was standing in the doorway naked with a stripped towel over his shoulder.

"I forget sometimes that my shower isn't normal for everyone else," he told me as he came closer. "I hope it wasn't too cold for you," Kent continued as he pulled the towel from my hand. "You can use whichever body oil or lotion you like in my room. My sister keeps bringing different ones by, but not the kind I use," he explained across my lips before he kissed me again.

His skin was warm and my cock got harder as it was pressed into his thigh. I wrapped an arm under one of his to hold the top of the shoulder, while the other held him around the waist. Kent grabbed the back of my head and my ass to hold me close as I started to work up a sweat and he started to grind his pre-cum into me.

I kissed as much as I was being kissed until I wasn't anymore. He stopped again. I groaned across his lips before I pulled him closer to continue. And we continued.  Kent sealed our lips together as he played with my tongue. I held on tighter, pressing my fingers into his side and shoulder. I felt his short nails as they dug into my skin.

When Kent pulled out of the kiss I instantly sucked in a lung full of air before huffing loudly as I started to breath fresh air again. I felt his hips as he humped my body. I rubbed my face against his as I rocked my crotch into his movements. I started to breathe faster. This felt so good.

Kent moved both his hands to my ass now. He spread my cheeks and pressed a thumb to my hole.

"Let's see how clean you are?" Kent whispered into my ear before he pushed his way inside. I went up on my toes as he moved further in. We needed lube. I was a little wet from my shower, but it was no substitute for being greased up.

"Sshh," Kent said to soothe me as he kissed my neck. "I'm just checking," he told me. I gripped his upper arms as he went further still.

"AH!" I gasped when he hit my prostate. I was in pain, but I felt good at the same time. I breathed out in relief all the same when he pulled himself free.

"You seem clean enough," Kent told me as kissed my jaw. "I'll have a quick shower and maybe I'll be in time to help you with the lotion," he said with another kiss. "Or not," he ended.

"But perhaps," Kent started again. "You could do with a slight rinse off," he pointed out as his hand drifted around to my cock. "You seem to be a bit sticky," Kent pointed out.

"Are you going to help?" I got out before he jerked on my cock causing me to suck in my breath.

"Well, it is partly my fault," Kent admitted. "So how do you like my shower?" he asked as he pulled me behind him as he held on to my dick. "I always wanted one like this, and six months after I moved in here I started my window shopping and I ended up getting this one when I was walking through a store downtown," Kent continued as he handed me the soap and let go of my dick to turn back on the shower. "I saw this and cracked a joke about the ceiling opening up and raining on me. When I thought about it I realized that I liked the idea," Kent ended as he pushed the knob to make the water fall on us.

"It's something," I told him as I snapped the lid close on the bottle before putting it down. I soaped up the only place that needed to be cleaned as I watched Kent stand under the water and just watched me as he got drenched. Before I knew it, I was jerking off as I watched him get hard from looking back at me.

Oh, we were going to do something in here, I told myself before Kent reached out to push me up against a wall of warm tiles. His hand nudged mine aside to rub my cock with the palm of his hand before he was playing with my ass again. I picked up where Kent left off by wrapping my hand around both our cocks. He pulled my ass open and I sucked on his lip before he sealed mine with a kiss as he smoothly pushed into me this time. Soap works. Noted.

We both fucked my hand. Our mouths slipped across the other's as we huffed for air. Our labored voices bounced off the tiles as we sank our nails into each other's body while we raced towards our orgasm.

"Fu-CK!" I shouted as I came first, slamming my ass back onto his hand pushing more cum out of my balls. Kent didn't come right away, but he wasn't that far behind either. We held on to each other and leaned back against the wall to keep us upright while we caught our breath and our heart rate slowed down.

Once we were able to pull ourselves together, I washed up while Kent, as promised, had a very quick shower and ended up walking with me into the bedroom. He pulled the towel out of my hands and pushed me onto the bed once I was close enough.

"Stay there while I get my lotion," Kent instructed. I propped myself up on my elbows and watched as he walked over to the dresser and made his way back with a blue pump bottle. "It's fast-absorbing so it won't get the sheets messy," he said before dropping it at my side and rubbing his hands together. "I just changed them, and I don't feel like doing it again so soon," was his reasoning.

I picked up the bottle and read it as he started at my ankles and worked his way up my leg. It was the Vaseline brand for men and it indeed said that it was fast-absorbing. I dropped it back onto the bed to watch Kent as he moved his hands up between my thighs.

===
Father's P.O.V.
===

My laptop's battery was dead when I turned it on, so I lost more time in getting the cord and plugging it in. I sat down on my bed and drank from my glass of OJ as I waited for it to allow me to log in. Once the wallpaper was up and showing me the time along with the count of thirty-four e-mails waiting for me, and that it was seventy degrees in my area, I logged in. I took a sip from my glass once more as I waited for my cursor to stop being busy before opening my browser.

The site I wanted came up right away. It was the last one I visited, so it wasn't that much of a surprise. But I still had to log back in. I clicked my way through the site until I saw what I wanted. A video file with today's date on it and the word streaming next to it. I was about to click on it when I paused to see if there were any more. There was just the one, but my disappointment was a blink in time as my excitement grabbed ahold of me again and I now opened the file.

The video's angle was from high on the wall at the head of the bed, looking down at the mattress covered in a blue sheet. And there, perfectly centered on that mattress, was Richard in his naked glory straddling Kent's hips and riding his cock.

I knew I should have stripped before I started to play the video, but I didn't want to expect too much. They could have been just lying there and my boner and I would have been expecting more. More like what I was looking at now.

I watched the cords of Richard's neck as he tilted his head back.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Kent said loudly as Richard started to move faster. Richard reached back and placed his hands on Kent's legs. Richard's cock was hard as it stood up against his stomach and slapped back against his skin with each pivot of his hips. His foreskin was pulled tight against his shift showing off his glans that was shiny from the pre-cum that coated it. My balls tightened when I saw some of it spatter off of his skin from another cock slap.

I quickly got up to pull off my shirt before dragging down my shorts and the boxers underneath. I sat back down with a stiff cock of my own and the laptop positioned between my legs. On my screen, I watched Kent as he rocked Richard faster.

"Lean forward," I heard Kent say before Richard arched himself over Kent's head and placed his hands on the wall. I looked down his smooth back to see Kent's hands as he gripped Richard's ass, and his legs as he gave himself leverage to start fucking up into my boy's hole.

I heard Richard's voice as he moaned in pleasure and my cock was wet as I gripped it. I moaned in satisfaction as I virtually joined them. It would be the first time that I got to cum at the same time as Richard.

"Do you miss having the other guys here?" Kent asked Richard for some reason as he slowed down his fucking, but kept my boy up on his knees.

"No," Richard breathed. "Why are you slowing down?" he now asked Kent as he raised his head and I saw the lust and want on his face with this close up view. I swallowed as I jerked myself a little harder.

"A man is honest when his brain is being fucked into mush," I heard Kent say and saw as Richard smiled slightly at the answer. "I slowed down so I could hear your answer," Kent confessed.

"Don't think you are man enough for me on your own?" Richard taunted him. "AH!" Richard shouted as I saw his body shake. First, from a hard thrust that Kent gave him, then from his own body quaking in ecstasy.

"We are working through round three and you think you need to ask that question?" Kent questioned with a playful tone to his voice.

"I didn't know the bathroom counted. OOhhh..." Richard told him before he moaned in appreciation. I moved my other hand to my balls as I looked at the sweat on his skin as it temporarily pooled in his lower back before being tipped over his smooth and rocking ass.

As their grunts and moans got faster, I pulled harder on both my cock and balls. I wanted to cum with Richard. I watched his screwed-up eyes. His open mouth as he pulled in air. His slick back. His ass that Kent couldn't let go of as he fucked Richard's hole hard.

Richard started to hold himself still as he absorbed the ass fucking that was coming at him harder and faster with each new hip thrust from Kent. They were getting close. We were getting close. I was matching my strokes with Kent's hip movements.

"FUCKKK!" Richard shouted as he came. "Ahhh," he continued as Kent kept at him. His body did a violent shake as I think he came again.

"That's My Boy," I heard Kent say while my eyes were closed as I came over my hands from imaging how tight and hot Richard's hole must have been. How his muscles clutched Kent's cock as it continued to piston in and out of Richard's body. "Yessss," Kent drew out as he now came. I opened my eyes slightly to see Kent as he pushed his legs and cock, up into Richard as he pulled Richard's ass down hard.

"Stop. Moving. Your. Cock," Richard pleaded. "I-I'm ccumming," I barely heard while I watched his reaction. I couldn't see his face, but I saw Richard's body gave up its ability to support itself. Richard looked like he had been deboned as he laid limply over Kent. Only his heavy breathing proved that he was still alive. "I think you did very well by yourself," Richard said into the room after a few seconds.

"I think you need another bath," Kent said as I used a tissue to clean some of my mess off my stomach.

"Not now. So not now," Richard protested without trying to move. Richard may not be up for a bath, but as I thought about wiping more cum off my thighs, I realized that I should be taking one myself.

"You like my shower," Kent said as I stood up.

"I just came three times," Richard protested. "I can't stand yet," was the last thing I heard as I walked naked out of my room.


===
THE END
===

=====

Would you look at that. It’s done. I stuck it out to make sure this was the last part. So the count is 3,515 words when it’s all said and done. And it really is done... mostly. Now I have make the pdf version for download over at my Scribd account. That means I get to read this story all back over again. Yeah... {sarcasm}. 

So what is next? I’m thinking ‘The Story of Maids’. I say maids but mixed in with the girls are a lot of cross dressing femboys. Over a year ago, they were here, but I took them down during the ‘purge’. I’ll see about getting a banner for them, if I post them here again. 

Anyway, the whole story, this story, can be found over at Hentai Foundation if you forgot how this whole thing got started, or just wanted to read the story through again without having to wait for me. And yes, I have fixed a few things with the earlier parts and I will fixing a little more before I pdf it.

Later. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED