The Story Of The Maids - Wake Up Assignment {cross dressing} UPDATED


"One of our daughters, Patrishia, was present when he, Sally, had his interview," the Countess pointed out as she handed me a photo of one of her maids. The young man in the photo was-

"Excuse me Countess," I broke into her story with. "Is Sally a-" I stopped as I tried to think of a more polite way of asking my question. 

"A third kind, intersexed?" she provided. "An O? A girl with a breaker? A boy with the curves?" she continued. 

"Intersexed," I picked. 

"Yes," she agreed before she held her hand out for the photo. I quickly gave it back. 

"Patrishia was so impressed by his size, that she assigned him to wake up calls. I don't remember if that was before or after she took this photo," the Countess tried to recall. I had no problem remembering the photo that I just handed over. Even though Sally seemed to prefer being called he/him he was dressed in a maid's attire instead of slacks or shorts as this house appeared to dress their male staff members in at times. 

He had been bent in half and was being fucked into the ground head first, with his enormous cock pulled out the panties that went with this uniform. I couldn't tell who the other male was since only the lower half of them was in the photo. It could have been staff, the Count, or one of his sons. So I decided to ask. 

"And the other person in the photo?" I politely asked as she took a sip of her lemonade. She looked at the photo for a second before giving me an answer. 

"I believe that was Marcus. As I recall, he wasn't happy at all. Normally, it's just Hugo and myself who do the interviewing, but we try to show our children how it and other aspects of running our home is done for when they have to do it themselves," she explained while placing the photo back into the book. 

"Your son doesn't like helping you?" I asked her as I scribbled down his name. 

"Marcus has been showing more interest in it lately since he's married and is thinking of moving out," the Countess announced. "But at the time I think I was keeping him from seeing Eric and Sally wasn't his type I'm afraid," she ended. I nodded my head in understanding as I wrote down that Lord Marcus would be house shopping soon and that came with hiring a whole staff unless he got a two for one price. I then wrote a reminder to call my friend Cora. 

"May I continue now?" the Countess asked me. Blushing, I laid my pen down and looked up at her. She didn't seem upset with me, and I knew I was overreacting at her question. I was here for an interview after all.

"Of course Countess," I told her as I picked the pen back up and waited for her to speak. 

"Like I was saying, Patrishia was also at the interview. She has made herself very helpful with the running of this household, and back then she was starting to assert herself in the duties that wanted to take on, of not help with," the Countess said with pride in her voice. 

"She was the one to assign Sally to the wake-up call roster and she wasn't happy to find out, a day later, that her other brothers, Marshall and Frank, had put their names down for a wake-up call ahead of hers. So on most days he was too tired to do anything more than a courtesy wake up call by the time he arrived at her room, three bedrooms later," she said.

"Three?" I asked her. 

"Normally, unless we request otherwise or it's an uneventful weekend, Hugo and I are woken up first, then Patrishia. A few hours after that, Al, our youngest is woken up so he could have breakfast with us. As for my other sons, they normally woke up the modern way. With alarms," she said with a grin as if it wasn't the way the rest of the world normally woke up unless they had the staff to do it for them. 

"Anyway, eventually, about three weeks later, she got back her number two slot since she was truly the only early riser of our children and whatever interest her brothers had in Sally had worn off by then," she told me as she reached for her cup again. I reached out for mine also. "I'm not saying that they never showed him any more attention, just that they no longer considered him worth waking up at four and five in the morning for," she ended. 

"Is Sally still in your employment?" I asked her in follow up. 

"Yes," was her short answer. "It's already been," she paused before opening the book again and looking for something. The photo I assume. She pulled it out and turned it around to see the date it was taken. "Sally joined us in the month of May, four years ago. How time flies sometimes," the Countess lamented. "Late last year Hugo and I got a new staff member that has volunteered to be our, alarm," she said before laughing. "They, Patrishia and Sally, are much happier with the current arrangement," she ended as she now moved on to the finger sandwiches. 

I wrote down a few more notes before reaching for a sandwich myself. 

"How long do your staff normally stay in your employment?" I asked as I thought of going for a sandwich that had a different colored filling. 

"That is a completely personal choice," the Countess said in her dignified voice. "Some consider this an in-between job. Other people do this part-time while attending school and we have a modified work contract for them. And the rest work here until they feel the need to move on. I'm not going to say that all our staff members are -,"

KNOCK, KNOCK.

The Countess was cut off by a knock at the door. 

"Yes?" she asked loud enough for the person outside to hear her. The door was opened by one of her maids who smiled in our direction before speaking to the Countess. 

"Your time with Ms. Yards has concluded. Your other appointment will be here in ten minutes," the girl said. 

"Thank you, Sally," the Countess said and I turned to give him more of my attention. He was a little taller than I expect and the outfit for today was more conservative than the many others that made the fashion pages. 

"He will see you out," the Countess explained as she stood. "Thank you for your time today," she said as she held out her hand in my direction. "I'll contact you with a time for our next meeting," she continued as I let go of her soft, and warm hand. 

"Of course, and thank you," I said before I watched as she left the room. 

"Would it be ok if I got a picture of you for the article?" I asked Sally as we walked down a hallway that had one wall made of glass to show off a mostly enclosed garden with a broken stone path. 

"Sure," he said as he came to a stop just to the right of the house's coat of arms. 

"Thank you," I told him as I pulled my camera from my bag. 

"So when will the article be published?" Sally asked me. 

"My column is published once a week every Thursday," I explained as I took a shot that showed him from head to waist. 

"The Made Maid right?" he asked as I lowered my camera. I smiled at being somewhat famous. When we started to walk again, I saw the front door ahead of us. 

"It was, but my editor is changing it to reflect the new direction the column is taking with more personal stories," I explained. "The new title will be The Stories of Maids," I said as I smiled back at him. 

=====

I like working in the title of my stories into the stories themselves, but I didn't think of putting it here until I was near the end. I was trying to figure out why this lady, Ms. Yards, was having this interview with the Countess. Then bits fell into place. 

So as you can see, I have started to work on these stories again. There is no timeline for when the next one will be updated. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED