Tough Nut {straight incest} UPDATED


My aunt was a tough nut to crack. I might never have tried going after her if I didn’t think she was one of the girls from my brother’s college when we had pool parties at home. She was at every single one of them. A different suit each time and she looked fabulous. 
The first time I walked up to her she was laying on a beach chair with a big hat covering her face. I had pulled together all of my sophomore college courage to walk up to her and say hi. She lifted her hat, and looked me over at the same time. I pushed my shoulders back and tried to look as appealing as I could standing there in slightly wet green swimming trunks. 
“Well, look at you?” She said sounding a little impressed. I squared my shoulders some more. “You’ve gotten so big,” she added on. My stomach felt funny when I heard those words. Those were the words family members said. When she realized I didn’t recognize her she pressed on. “It’s me, Auntie Phillis,” she tried. 
I looked over her body. I took in the enchanting elements of her face and I couldn’t place the name with any of them. She was someone’s aunt? My aunt? 
“You use to call me Fifi, you were too young to say Phillis,” she told me as she sat up and her breasts gained more mass and now protruded out in front of her, taunting me to hold them. “I don’t think I’ve seen you since you were three years old,” she said with a smile. Her smile dropped a little when she saw that nothing she said was ringing any bells for me. “Well, you were very young and so was I,” she then said. At the change in my expression to her last bit of information she went on. “I was a kid too when you were born. Fifteen actually, then I moved before you turned four I think,” she said as she started to question dates. 
I continued to look at her. She was fifteen years older than me and could pass herself off as a college student while people still thought I was still in high school? Maybe we did share the same age defining genes. Then she looked at me with a new question in her eyes. 
“If you didn’t remember me, why did you come over to say hi?” She asked. How could she think I would remember her? How did she even recognize me? Was my question. But should I answer her question honestly? I wasn’t one for lies, but this was a situation I hadn’t conceived of. 
“I’ll get back to you on that,” I told her before I left to get some answers for both of us. The pool parties continued and the answers filtered in. She was my Dad’s sister and the last surprise child my grandparents had. While she had been off living her life, she checked in on Dad’s posts about the family. She saw me grow up, but the only photo we had in the house of her was from before she moved away about twenty odd years ago. Even wearing braces and a shirt I think she stole from either my Dad or Grandpa, I thought she looked cute.
By the time we were throwing our last bash of the summer with the pool heated enough to keep us from taking it inside, a few things had happened since learned she was my Aunt. She didn't look at me like I was her nephew most of the time. We hung out and talked and had fun with and without a crowd. I still saw her as someone I wanted to be with. Someone I dreamed about at a night. When I was horny and when I wasn’t. So my attraction to her wasn’t just sexual. 
"So, you remember when we first met?" I asked her one night while she was over for dinner. We were sitting in the living room watching a show that just went on a commercial break. 
"The first time?" she asked a little absent mindedly. "Yeah," she answered before turning to look at me. I was about to tell her that I had an answer for her question. I was going to tell her the truth of why I approached her at the party. "You were asleep when I first saw you. You were a whole two days old, and your mom let me hold you for all of five minutes," she said stunning me into silence. "What?" she asked at seeing the an unexpected look on my face. 
"I was talking about at the pool party. Not when I was born," I said with a moan of disbelief at what she had said. 
"I remember then too," Phillis said with a laugh. "Why do you ask?" she asked me. 
"You asked me why I came over to say hi to you that first time," I reminded her. "I told you that I would tell you later," I continued. "Well it's later," I said with a laugh. 
"Well?" she asked me as she leaned against the back of the couch when I stayed quiet for too long. 
"I came over to say hi to you because I was trying to ask you out," I confessed. Her eyes crinkled and she started to laugh, but stopped when she saw that I was being serious. 
"You can't be serious," she started. "I'm your aunt," she told me without pulling away. She didn't look as comfortable, but she didn't move away from me like I disgusted her. 
"I didn't know that at the time," I explained. 
"And now that you do, you don't?" she asked tentatively. 
"No," I told her. 
"What do you mean 'No'?" she asked. 
"I mean I still want to date you," I told her as I stayed put instead of inching closer. I felt like inching closer, but I've had these feeling for weeks now and I've managed to suppress most of them. So not reaching for her to finally kiss her now that she knew, wasn't that hard. 
"I don't care," I told her. I looked at her lips as I felt my control starting to slip. "And I don't think you care either," I told her as I got a little closer. She didn't move. "You don't look at me like an aunt should," I informed her as I slid one of my hands to her waist that anyone passing by wouldn't see. 
She still didn't move. I thought about trying to kiss her as she sat there looking at me, but before we could get any closer, I heard my mom calling everyone for dinner. 
"We can't do this," Phillis said as she pushed my hand away before getting up and leaving the room ahead of me. I smiled as I realized that she didn't say that she didn't want to. She didn't say that it was wrong. She didn't look at me in disgust. I think she was just saying what she thought she had to. I just had to show her that being with me was far better than saying no. 
I didn't even have to hide that much. I openly got her gifts, I said we were going on dates when I asked her out to places and events. I spent a lot of time just talking to her on the phone and texting. It's what we did in privet that had her slipping faster. Each time we made contact she wanted more and more, and I was willing to give her all she wanted. Sliding my hand down her back. Cupping her boobs when I got her pined to a wall. Our most memorial times spent together were when we had access to a bed and a empty house for a few hours. 
It didn’t take me long to find out that she loved getting her ass pounded. Her moans, screams and demands kept me going until we were both exhausted and swimming in bliss… among other things. 
Now we seem to be the best of friends to everyone that knows us. A slight age gapped couple to those that don’t and the loud ones next door, to those that were on the other side of the wall, every night and some times day, of our trips away. 
===
I don’t know why I picked an aunt and nephew for this story. Maybe there was some hint of that in the post I found with the photo.
Well, this is what it is now. Oh, I like fair play. As in if I can have an uncle and his nephew, I can do an aunt and her nephew also.
===
Ordinally published on 12/23/18.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED