Summer Job - Part 1 {age gap/office sex}



alwaysfamilyfirst:
My Dad told us that his boss needed a new assistant, so I asked him if he would recommend me, as I needed to work for the summer. The next day he came home and told me that his boss was okay with it, but I had to go through an interview with the both of them.
Well, I guess I got the job.
===
“Who’s looking for a summer job?” Antony asked us while having lunch in the cafeteria. 
“I am,” Blanche and I both said at the same time.  
“Not you Blanche,” he told her. “It’s a job for a guy,” he told her before turning to me. 
“That’s sexist!” she protested. 
“I’m sorry,” he said as he turned back to her. “It’s an assistant job for my Dad’s boss and his boss promised his wife that he wouldn’t hire any women.” he ended. Then continued to look at her to see if still had any objections. She stayed quite. 
“So,” Antony said as he turned back to me. “You want the money for your move to PenState right?” he asked me. 
“Yeah,” I answered. “But I thought that you assistant job was yours?” I asked him. 
“I thought so too, but it turns out you can only work one summer there. Something, about something,” he said. He tired to make it sound like he didn’t really know, but I had a feeling he knew more than what he saying even if he didn’t everything. 
“Ok, so how do I get the job? Do you have an application for me?” I asked as I just thought that I could finally get that last $2,000 that I needed before getting a new job once I moved. 
“Actually I’m recommending you to take over for me, but they want to see you for an interview to make sure you are a good fit first,” he said with smile. 
“Sweet,” I answered back. “When?” was my next question. 
“This Sunday and my dad will be there for vouch for you,” he added on. 
“Your dad?” I asked him. 
“Yeah, my dad got me the job last summer, and since I’m nominating you to take my place, and you know my dad, he can will be your in for the job too,” he said as he continued to smile before swiping a fry from my tray. 
“I thought you would do that and your dad,’ I paused as I looked around the table. No one was looking at us anymore but I still turned away and lowered my voice before I continued. “I haven’t seen your dad since-”
“It’s fine. It’s all fine,” Antony said as he cut me off. “My dad can’t wait to catch up with you.And you can help him transition into me leaving this summer,” he said coolly as he dropped another bomb on me. 
“You are leaving so early?” I asked. 
“Well, I was planing on staying for the assistant job for the summer before moving to college, but since I can’t, I figured that I would move early and get settled in with as much as I can before classes start. 
“Not a bad plan,” Cass said now we were talking loudly again. “I wanted to do that but I still need the money from my current job,” she faked wiping a tear away from a very sad face before turning back to the conversion that Blanche was having with Peter. 
“I’m sure you’ll get the job, but you can come tell me about it afterwards. I’m leaving a week after your interview,” he told me as he started to stand. He grabbed the apple from my tray this time, leaving me with the orange. 
“You’ll learn a lot Johnny and it’ll be fun,” he took a bite. “The pay isn’t bad either,” he said as he started to walk away as the bell rang.
“How much is the pay?” I almost shouted as kids around us started to move. 
“You’ll find out when you get there.” was the last thing he said before flowing out the door with everyone else.
===
End of part 1?
Do you want a part 2?
======
As you can see, I tacked on my story to something that was already suggested by someone before me. 
I'm also questioning if I should do a part two to this. Like what actually happened at the interview for the new kid. I thought about making him not be into it but that would just be wrong. His friend wouldn't ask him to do this job if he knew he would be against it. 
So then, how into it would he be? Did his friend know and he didn't know it? Would there be some very odd surprise at the interview? Would it be one or two or more people due to... whatever? 
I guess I could really work something out, but without knowing if anyone was interested, it doesn't push me to make it any sooner than how much I feel I should or need to write it. 
So, we shall see I guess. 
===
Now the pics, gifs really, that went along with this story was like 5 or so in number and since this is mostly about the story, I'm only posting one of gifs here. I may post a different one for each part, but no more than one.

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED