Fantasy For Sale {incest/prostitution}




“She may not have much of a butt or good size breasts, but her pussy and ass are tighter than you would expect of a 17 year old these days,” he told the man as he pointed me out. I stood up from my seat and dropped my see through robe as I walked towards them.
Berty, may not think much of my boobs and butt, but I had clients that liked me because of them.
“That’s my girl. Turn around and show the nice man your holes,” he told me when I was close enough. I gave them a smile and did what I was told. I was a little proud of having kept myself tight in both places. But it was more due to pussy exercises and being in the sucking booth mostly than being 17, since I hadn’t been 17 in almost 5 years now. But I looked the part, and that sells.
I grabbed my ass cheeks and bent forward so they could have a nice look. Berty so gets off on me showing off, that he saves me so he can have a go at me later. Mostly, it’s between client, so they can hear me calling him daddy as he fucks his way into me.
We all get off from it too. Berty bangs out a load. I get a deep fucking from his thick cock, and the clients either feel proud for having done me before my daddy did or can’t wait to screw his little girl afterwards.
“See?” He asks as I feel his big fingers pulling my pussy open a bit more. “The little lady here is ready for it,” I knew I was wet, but I didn’t think that I was already dripping.
“Can I feel her insides?” The man asked Berty.
“Not until you wash your hands,” he answered. “You aren’t going to make my little girl sick,” he answered sounding so protective me. At this I turned around and looked at them both. Some of them got grabby even after they were told they had to wash up first. I smiled at the man that continued to look interested despite the small denial.
“So what are her rates again?” He asked Berty, as I could almost hear him justifying the amount he would pay for extra time with me in his head. I walked over to Berty, and draped myself on his left side. I looked at the other man as I wrapped my arms around him and kissed the side of his face. Nuzzled my way under his arm and slightly humped the side of his leg.
I kept eye contact with the client the entire time. I went easy on Berty, but there have been times that I got carried away and he was breathing as hard as the client was, and commented that “Daddy might have to take his turn at your pussy first.” Sometimes that helped to increase my asking price. Like the one time a guy from Arizona said that he would pay twice as much to watch Berty, fuck his girl then have sloppy seconds. Another gave us $200 extra to be first so he could imagine making my daddy all tight in the nuts at having to wait on him to finish fucking his girl.
But I kept the show light for this one. He was already caught and agreeing to the prices made both me and Berty happy.
“There you go,” Berty said as he handed me off so I now clung to the client instead. “You take good care of my Tess,” he told the man with a nod. “Come find me when you’re done baby,” Berty told me as he visibility adjusted his cock.
“Yes Daddy,” I told him as I leaned over and kissed him on the lips. It wasn’t a long kiss but I did cut it short when my client squeezed my waist and stared to breath hard again. I then turned to smile at him as I lead him to my room upstairs.
“He’s not really your father is he?” My client asked as I opened the door.
“Why can’t he be?” I asked in return as I started to undress him.
“Because you’re 17,” he said as a flat statement. That part he believed but not that Berty was my father. I laughed out loud and kissed him as I yanked the rest of his clothes off before pulling him into the bathroom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED