The Story of Maids - The Attendant {masturbation/servicing}



“Well that was a surprise,” I told my date as I back stepped out of the stall.

“What?” he asked as he looked in to see what I saw. “Oh,” he said as he continued to watch as she now rubbed the juices out of her pussy.

“I should have expected this,” I said to myself. “She told me they had employed bathroom attendants this time.”

“She’s the attendant?” my date asked a little surprised.

“Clearly,” I told him as I walked up to the girl and patted her ass. “Go take care of him for a moment,” I told her so I could use the faculties that I came in here for. As I saw her kneeling down in front of him while he leaned back against the bank of sinks, I wondered if there was a male version of her in the next stall.

I closed the door to pee in private, but by the time I was wiping up my imagination had made me wet with another substance. Frank’s moaning did its fair share of helping that happen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED