I Get Punished {pegging/BDSM}



First - I get punished for what I did wrong.

Second - I please her by eating her pussy out so she is beyond wet when she is ready to slip into her strap on. She moans as her end slips inside and she pushes it all the way back until the base of the other side that belongs to me touches her wet lips.

Third - I present her my ass so we can both now get off. Foreplay is over. We are both hot, bothered and wet. My baby pulls out the dildo that I had stuffed up there for the past two hours. She’s a bitch for ramming her girl cock into me and I’m a bitch for liking it and wanting more.

“YES!”

We both shouted at the same time.

===

I have not spent much time in the pegging camp. Maybe one day I'll get around to writing a story where that is a major kink for the couple. Maybe.

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED