Commissioned Work

I wasn't commissioned. So you can drop that notion now. That is ... I'll get back to that.

I have officially commissioned an artist over at DA to make covers for my Together books. Yes, I said books.

There is the one that you know about, 'Together', that is meant to be about Inuyasha and Miroku. The next one is going to be called 'Together Again'. That one will be 'about' Sango and Kouga. The last one, I'm only going three, will be titled 'Together Always'. That will be Sess and Kagome.

Yeah, I can hear the haters now, but if you bothered to read my first book, you may think of Kagome a bit differently now.

As for the covers, they will show progress also. One is set very simply and just in b&w like the one I have now, but very old Japanese looking. I hope. The next one will have colour and done in anime style. And the last one I'm going for a more realistic look, full cover and set in this day and age.

The price for the covers, on the whole, isn't bad. If I was working. I can pay her for the first one right now which is about $32. I'm getting them in US Letter size along with a back cover. The price goes up with each different style and the addition of colour and people and difficulty of background.

I'm still working on a few details of the other two covers. I may hash those out this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED