My Current Stories

Hi ya.

Let's see. I think I'm working on the 59th chapter now. I know I said I think, it's because I stopped to wait for a book that I put on hold from the library. I wanted to throw in something humanly real. Having Inuyasha them come across some Japanese history.

I got the book, but I haven't got back the story yet. I'm sorry. *bowing*
When I was waiting for the book, I looked over a story of mine that I don't think I'll post because firstly I thought it was too out there. When I read again this last week, I just seemed bad to me and I started to 're-write' it. I didn't trash the old one. I'm just starting almost from scratch and threw the old plot out the window. I think I just kept the three names and two or three other things. But it's like looking at night and day with the two story lines.

I got a lot of it done to my surprise and it just ran with itself. I feel like I'm doing a lot of new things in this story that I haven't done before. Almost like I've moved on to a new stage of writing. But it could just be me writing the way I think this story is suppose to be and is turning out or how the story wants itself to be told. It's also a dark one. I mean I've made people mean in this one. The closet I've ever come to one like this is an old rape story that I remembered not enjoying writing that much. But I am liking this one for some reason.

I'm a bit surprised at the turns that this story is taking. I think that I'm almost at the end. I'm up to chapter 6 now. The first two chapters were short, but the last one was about 4 pages long. I may post this one over at a erotic story site to get some traffic for my own site. We'll see.

But once that is over, it's back to Japan for me and to start making some head way on the story once again. So far this story has lived through a one shot of "Death Note" a one shot of "Harry Potter" that turned into 3 chapters. I Personal request for a story from a friend of mine or it was just me wanting to write what he told with more details, I'm not sure, and now this story.

If anything, I have to end this before I start school so it won't end up being on the back burner for who knows how long. If I put it away for that long, I may not like what I come back to and burn the whole thing. The me now doesn't like that idea. I like the story a lot right now and I want it out there. If anything I want to post it for Lynnit to see it over Fanfiction.net.

Well It's time for bed for me. I've stayed up watching Asian Films and it's now after 1am Seattle time.

See ya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED