A World Of Opportunities - Part 8 {gay}

 


Part 8


The cafeteria is crowded again today. Which is not surprising, considering it is the start of the semester. Bit by bit, new and old faces were showing up on campus as they got themselves settled or resettled. Another family group walked past as I dug into my lasagna. 


PLOP!


I jumped a little at the sight and sound of a folder being dropped next to my plate. I look up to see Dennis grinning at me before sitting down. 


"And what are those?" I asked him as I pointed my fork at it before putting it back to work. I had just placed the utensil in my mouth when I felt Dennis rubbing my thigh in a welcoming manner rather than a sexy one since he couldn't kiss me hello. I grinned in his direction as I continued to eat my lunch. 


"That is the last of the paperwork that I had to file for my student aid." I gave him a questioning look since my mouth was occupied. Dennis shrugged his shoulders before leaning forward to place his arms on the table. "I have to affirm that I am still in school and starting a new academic year," he informed me. 


"Redundant paperwork," I said as I stabbed a wedge of tomato that was part of the salad which shared the plate with my lasagna. 


"Redundant or not, it's required," Dennis chimed in with. "But that also now puts a ticking clock on us," he said before reaching for one of the cherry tomatoes that were part of my salad as well. 


"Six weeks?" I asked as I watched him pop the veggie into his mouth. Ok, technically, it's a fruit. 


"One month, give or take a few days," Dennis answered with his mouth still busy with the tomato. I smiled to myself as I went back to eating. But before long, I saw another fork show up and start to steal bits of my food. 


"Are you trying to out yourself early?" I asked Dennis as I did nothing to stop him. 


"Nope," Dennis said as he sliced his fork through part of my lasagna. "I'm just stealing food off a friend's plate," he informed me. As he went in for more, I fought back this time by pulling my plate out of his reach. 


"Hey!" he said in surprise. 


"Hey nothing," I answered. "Get your own plate," I told him. I wanted to eat my food. "There are tons more over there," I told Dennis with a nod of my head in the general direction of where there was more food.


"Fine," Dennis said as he eased back into his chair. I kept my plate off the table and away from him as I waited to see his next move, and I still didn't see it coming. One minute Dennis was leaning back, licking the sauce off his plastic fork, and the next, he's lunging for me, and I'm on the floor. I look up at him, and he's standing there with the plate, picking up another cherry tomato as he's looking down at me. "You ok?" he asked with a smirk as he ate my food. 


"Jerk," I said up at him even as I admired the view. Today, his jeans were a bit looser than I like on him and are a very faded blue. I saw a few threadbare patches, letting me and everyone else see some skin. It was still warm, despite it being late September, so he was wearing a dark blue tee shirt I got him a month back. Our school's mascot was outlined in white as it wrapped itself around his body at an angle. I may have gotten it one size too small, but he wore it away. 


"Don't be sore," Dennis told me as he reached his arm down for me to grab hold. "Come on, I'll pay for a fresh plate," he told me even as he pulled me towards the buffet while putting his easily won plate back on what was now our table. 


"I promise the next time I tackle you, you'll have a much softer landing," Dennis informed me. I smiled at the promise even as I heard someone choking on what they were drinking. I didn't turn to see who it was. 


===

Three Days Later

===


Home sweet Room 8. 


I glimpsed the ceiling through the lashes of my half-closed eyelids as Dennis kept our sweaty chests pressed together and my legs apart with his thighs. I flexed my ass around his hard cock. I ran a hand up his neck and into his short, sweat-soaked hair. Dennis' mouth took a moment to stop its rapid intake of air to moan into my shoulder. My body shivered in response, and my other hand slid over his damp waistline and down his ass to grab a handful of flesh. 


With Dennis remaining still, I fucked myself up onto his cock. I moaned into the room again as I pressed my trapped dick into his lower abdominals. 


"Fuck me," I told him as I tried to hold still again, even though I didn't want to. 


"Wait," Dennis tells me breathlessly. 


"For you to go soft?" I half-joke. 


"Not possible," Dennis assures me. "Just a moment," he tells me again. Without meaning to, I flexed around him again. 


"Josh," Dennis moaned into my skin again. "This is our last condom. You swore you knew how to edge," he told me, my shoulder and part of the pillow. 


"Don't be so good at it, and I will," I told him as I closed my eyes. One, two, three, four, five, six, "AH!" I gasped as Dennis did a quick out and in. "Yes!" He did it again. I tightened my thighs against his waist now that his thigh was moved out of the way to help him fuck me again. 


"Yes," came out of Dennis in a low guttural moan. My skin tingled, and I came a little as he passed over my prostate simultaneously. He slowed down again as he changed from thrusts to rocking. "Oh, Fuck!" was a harsh breath Dennis pushed out of his chest even as he pinned my ass to the bed and pushed me further into the mattress. 


"Oh god," I moaned past his head while he crushed my dick between our bodies. His rocking was creating an itch instead of scratching one. I dug my fingers into his firm ass cheek as it moved with the rest of his body. It then got faster. I moaned. Dennis picked up a bit more speed and moaned in an odd mix of relief and need. 


"Fuck," slipped out of my lips as he freed my cock by lifting himself off me. The air in the room wasn't even cool as it passed between us. I felt Dennis' wrist pressing into my waist as he gripped my hips and ass. He held me up, as much as I held on to him with my legs. And he stabbed me repeatedly, harder, deeper, and with desperation as he zoned in on his orgasm. I was sprinting next to Dennis as much as I was hanging on as he was pulling me along. We were racing forward. Our chests heaved. Our feet and grips faltered, but we surged forward on momentum, unable to stop as we neared the finish line. 


"Yes. Yes! YES!" I shouted as we made it. I knew we made it as my brain was overloaded by far too much, and my body floated as it froze in place. I was aware of being moved. But I didn't take note if I was going up or down or sideways. I registered the bed under me, then Dennis' weight before he moved off of me too soon.


Not that he moved far. I felt that we were still very connected from the waist down, but my chest was disturbingly Dennis-free. I reached for his arm before pulling us closer and holding him tight. 


"So hot," Dennis mumbled as he pushed weakly against my chest before throwing his arm to the side and across the bed. 


"I know I'm hot, but I thought that was one of the things you liked about me?" I replied a little breathlessly. 


"You know what I mean," he answered even as he kissed my shoulder. I knew what he meant, so I stayed quiet and gave him some room. Then I just laid there with my eyes closed as I heard us breathing. 


"Ready for lunch?" I asked about five or so minutes later when I woke myself from starting to drift off. 


"I don't want to move yet," Dennis complained. "A few minutes more," he pleaded. "Go back to sleep," he told me. I was tired, so I didn't put up a fight and was nodding off again. 


My world rocked gently, and I opened my eyes slowly to find Dennis half kneeling on the bed as he woke me up. 


"Come on," he started as I looked up at him. He was naked, but he also looked clean. "Hit the shower so we can get something to eat," Dennis told me. I nodded my head but didn't move for a few more seconds. I didn't feel as achy as I expected, so I questioned how long I was asleep as I took the short walk to the bathroom. 


"You shouldn't have let me sleep that long," I told Dennis as we left our room. I was behind him, so I paused to make sure that the door was locked before we walked towards his car. It was his turn this week. 


"I woke you up right after I took my own shower," he answered as he unlocked the doors. "We were tired," Dennis added as we settled into our seats. "Besides," he continued as I buckled up. "We are going to be buried with school work soon, and you will wish we just rested when we could have," Dennis finished as I looked up at him to see a grin aimed in my direction. 


"Maybe, but being able to remember downtime with you might be a little better," I replied as I watched him insert his key. 


"I have pics," he answered with a face full of teeth. "I'll show you later," he ended before pealing out of the parking lot in search of something to eat. 


An hour later, we were walking into a very cool, temperature-wise, movie theater. Since we just ate, we only had some drinks with us as we looked for seats we both liked. Not that we had many to choose from. It was Sunday night, and we weren't the only ones trying to enjoy what was left of the weekend. 


We ended up about five seats in, past one other couple near the middle of the top half of the seats. As I placed my drink in its holder, the room went dark. We just made it. Almost right away, I felt Dennis holding my hand. I squeezed his fingers before settling back in my seat to watch the movie. We gasped and cheered as the movie moved along. When it finished, I stood and stretched before reaching for what was left of my drink. 


"I'm out," I told no one in particular when nothing came out. I was disappointed and hungry. "How long was the movie?" I asked Dennis as he stood next to me. He pulled out his phone to check the time. I turned to look at the couple but didn't move as I waited for them to leave and to hear the answer to my question. 


"A little over two hours," Dennis informs me. 


"I'm hungry again," I informed him as we left the row of seats now that the path was clear.


"Want to get some pizza on the way back to our room?" Dennis asked as we walked down the side ramp to exit the room. 


"Sure," I told him as we kept walking. We talked about a lot of stuff and nothing at the same time until we parked outside Mona Liza's. We had been here before since it was only five blocks from the motel. The pies here were huge and tasted oh-so-good. We have both taken something home from here during the last two months, at least twice. 


I grabbed the menu but quickly put it back to see what was already made and sitting in the display to be sold. By the time we left, we each had something of a sample box and a two-liter bottle of Sprite. 


A few hours later, we remembered that we had forgotten to buy more condoms, so we jerked each other off before falling asleep. The next day, we woke up early for Dennis to drive us home for a good bath, a change of clothes, a slightly healthier breakfast and be on time for class. 


"See you later," I told him as I started to get out of the car now that I was home again. I was hungery and looking forward to breakfast. 


"Hey!" Dennis called before I got too far. I turned back to look at him as he sat in his slightly warm car.


"Yeah?" I called back without walking forward. 


"Countdown, twenty-five days," he told me with a grin before turning his attention to the car as he started the engine up again. I stood there and watched as he slowly pulled away from the curb. Dennis looked over his shoulder to make sure that he was in the clear as I felt the loss of a heat layer. Dennis picked up speed before slowing down again when he got to the end of my block where there was a stop sign instead of a traffic light. 


As he pulled off again, I turned to walk inside. 


"I'm home," I shouted into the house once I had closed the front door and moved to place my keys into the purple dish.


"In the kitchen," David called. 


"I need a bath," I answered. "I'll be down in twenty," I said before turning to go up the stairs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED