The Nest - Part 2 {gay/outside}

“It’s here!” Banner shouted as he rushed back into our bedroom.

“What’s here?” I asked him as I turned away from the overly bright window. I woke up early for work and sex and this was neither.

“The letter from Combs,” he informed me. “Jaasonn,” Banner whined when he was in the room again and possibly looking at my back. I was trying not to think of what letter our boss could be sending us. I loved my job, but I like keeping most of my job separate from my none work hours, but I guess I was lousy at it since I was dating my work partner, going to co-worker’s baby shower post birth, and helping before mentioned boyfriend to clean out The Nest after work, before coming home for the past two weeks.

“What?” I answered back, trying to sound less juvenile than Banner did.

“We have official permission to occupy The Nest to keep a more regular presence in the area,” I heard him say. It also sounded like he was reading. I opened my eyes in slight confusion before turning onto my back to look in his direction. I had enough time to see him starting to charge the bed and roll out of the way before he bounced on the bed next to me, with an arm still coming into stinging contact with my shoulder. Banner didn’t seem to care, if he noticed at all. He turned onto his back and laid next to me as he now read the whole letter out loud. I paid more attention than I expected I would and even took the paper and envelope from him when he was done and had to go back into the kitchen to save something he had in the oven. I scratched at an itch on my side as I finally sat up when I got to the end of the letter. It looked and sounded very official. I guess it was something that had to be done to explain why we would be out there during and outside of our work hours. What for sure had to be done off the clock was make any improvements to the structure that would, and I quote “Impede on our hours of safeguarding our assigned post, including the moving in or out of any furniture to improve our occupancy of The Nest.”.

I folded and stuffed the letter back into the envelope and placed it on my nightstand before getting up and heading to the toilet for a piss. I scratched my balls as I aimed my cock at the bowl. I wiped instead of shaking and washed my hands before brushing my teeth and going back into the bedroom. I grabbed a pair of boxers, being ninety percent sure they were mine, but not really caring either which way, and pulled them on as I hopped out of the room and headed towards the kitchen.

“What do you have for breakfast that needed to go in the oven?” I asked Banner as I officially entered the area we called the dining room. There were few walls in our little house, so we gave our small dining table and chairs a boarder four feet out and dubbed it The Dining Room.

“Breakfast?” Banner asked me. He was pulling a knife out of something and touching it for some reason. “Your choice. A banana or a cup of tangerine slices,” he informs me before turning around with what I now see is our lasagna dish brimming with cheese and the lasagna it was named for. It was the only dish we used that pan for. When we used it, it held lasagna for two days, if not three, before it was cleaned and put away until we were up for eating that dish again. I think he got it from his dad along with the recipe. I always envied Banner for the supportive family he had, while being grateful at the same time that they were there for him. “This,” Banner said as he slightly lifted the dish in his hands as he walked towards the table. “Is going with us to the baby shower.” He informed me before dropping off the dish and going to hunt for a bag. “I said so when I got out of bed,” he tells me on the way back.

“I was asleep when you got out of bed,” I enlightened him. “All I remember hearing was oven before you came back with the envelope,” I continued. “What time is it anyway?” I asked as I realized that I had avoided looking at the number of clocks we had all over the place. My eyes turned towards the microwave just as Banner’s did.

“Nine thirty-eight,” he said, and I read at the same time. Banner went back to bagging the food and I looked at the banana. I didn’t want it I decided a moment later. It wasn’t black yet, but I made my way over to the box of tangerines and pulled out a little plastic cup instead.

“It’s still early,” I commented as I pulled the cover off the cup. “You can buy that mattress before taking a shower,” I suggested to Banner.

“Do you think they’ll have it here by tomorrow?” he asked me as he placed the bag on the crate of beer we bought the night Jerry was born. Ralph swore it wasn’t one of his picks up until that day, but Daisy really liked the name, and he didn’t have a reason for not using the name. As more time passed, the more he says he’s starting to like the name. So now we are going to the baby shower for Jerry Lewis. I couldn’t believe Ralph didn’t know who Jerry Lewis was. I had to remind Banner who Jerry Lewis was, so I guess the kids being born now will grow up knowing Jerry Lewis as the kid who’s dad was a park ranger.

“Jerry Lewis,” I snickered as I turned to head back into the bedroom and towards the shower. Banner found me standing in the bathroom naked as I emptied the second cup of tangerines before hoping into the shower. “I thought you were going bed shopping?” I asked as I tossed the cup into the small trash can.

“No rush,” he said as he walked by me to turn on the shower. “Ordering it now or tonight won’t get it here any faster,” Banner said from inside the shower causing the words to bounce off the tiles and mix with the spray of the showerhead. As I stepped in, he moved off the side to give me room as we lathered up, scrubbed down, and washed off. We didn’t say anything for the fifteen odd minutes we were in there, but we did dance or nudge each other out of the way, as we got in and out of the range of the shower head so we could get out around the same time.

Banner actually got out before I did and tossed a towel in my direction when I emerged.

“Thank you love,” I said in Banner’s direction as he walked towards the sink with his towel wrapped around his waist. The sink was a single, and I had already washed my mouth out in the shower, so I headed into the bedroom to find something good to wear. The floors in the bedroom were sealed wood, so I didn’t think much about my wet footprints leaving a trail from the bathroom. But I stood on the rug in front of my drawers that held most of my clothes until I was mostly dry all the same.

I tossed the towel across the edge of the bed and pulled out a pair of faded black jeans and a darker black tee shirt that had a v neck. I didn’t realize that it was odd that I only bought v neck tees until Banner showed up with round neck ones. Speaking of which. I wandered over to his side and pulled out his drawers. I found a slightly tattered set of very blue jeans and from his equally bright set of shirts I found a dark blue one that had a little teddy bear on the side of his chest. I threw them onto the bed, away from my towel, to remember I forgot about our underwear. As I pulled open his underwear drawer, I realized that this was something he would have to choose for himself. Would I like to park his cute ass in a pair of navy-blue briefs? Yes. Would he prefer to wear his thin stripped boxer briefs? Maybe. I was walking back to pick out a pair of boxers for myself when I heard Banner entering the room.

“I picked out your clothes,” I told him as I reached in for a random pair of boxers.

“No underwear?” Banner asked me with a smile as he watched me getting dressed before pulling the tee shirt over his head. “You know these aren’t my tight jeans, right?” he continued with that smile on his face.

“I was just leaving that choice up to you,” I said as I zipped up my jeans. “And yes,” I added. “I do know that those are not your tight jeans. Your tight jeans don’t leave the house unless we’re going clubbing,” I informed him. We haven’t gone in a while I realized. “Would you like to go after the shower?” I asked Banner as I pulled the shirt over my head.

“To Taste The Rainbow Bar?” Banner asked as a smile slowly took over his face.

“If you feel like it,” I told him as I walked in his direction. I leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss that lasted about five seconds longer than a quick kiss should. As I was pulling away, I felt his hands holding me in place.

“Will I get you to wear the red pants tonight?” he asked.

“No,” I said without having to think about it. I was not ready for those red pants. I don’t know if I ever would be. “But I will wear the black ones.” I leaned down and pecked his lips. “The low black ones.” Another peck. “Without any underwear.” I then gave him one last peck before walking out of the room.

“Aaaahhh,” was the frustrated growl heard behind me as I headed towards my shoes that were next to the door along with my keys. I made a slight detour through the living room to get my cell phone from where it was charging since last night. As I unplugged it, I saw that there were some texts from Ralph. Reading backwards, he asked if we could bring some charcoal. Then he asked us to bring any disposable spoons and forks that we may have lying around our place that hadn’t been used yet. Then the first one that said Daisy couldn’t drink alcohol because she was breast feeding and to bring something that she could drink too.

“Banner,” I called out as I stood in the living room looking over the other alerts that I got since we came home. Nothing else was as important. Informative, but not important.

“Yeah?” he asked as he walked by me on the other side of the couch to get to his shoes.

“Ralph sent us a shopping list,” I told him as I caught up. I watched as he spun his hand around for me to continue talking. “All the disposable forks and spoons that have here, charcoal for the barbeque and non-alcoholic drinks.” I heard a shoe hit the floor as I started to push my foot into my second shoe. My shoes had been laced up to be put on and taken off mostly hands free.

“Non-alcoholic drinks?” Banner asked me before picking up his shoe again to pull it onto his foot.

“Some people don’t drink you know,” I told him at first. “But it’s really for Daisy. Ralph said that she’s breast feeding and can’t drink yet.”

“Really?” he said at first. “I thought she could drink now that she gave birth, but I guess it makes sense.” I then watched him as he walked over to where he left the bag holding the lasagna. “What are going to do about this?” Banner asked without touching anything. “We don’t drink this brand of beer.” He stated as he now picked up the bag.

“We can still take him some,” I said as I walked over and picked up a connected six pack out of the box. “The rest we can give him another time. Do you have your phone?” I asked Banner as we turned towards the door.

“Yep,” he answered. I grabbed my keys from their hook next to the coat rack and pulled my jacket off from there next. Banner put the bag down as he did the same while I shuffled the beer from one hand to the next. We then stood there looking at each other.

“I feel like we’re missing something,” I said.

“The spoons,” Banner said before he turned on his heel and went to get the bag that we had in the middle of the table that held all the takeout stuff that we didn’t ask for or were leftovers. He came back over and bent down next to the bag with the food and started picking out the plastic wrapped eating utensils and tossing them into the bag.

“Hey!” I shouted at Banner. “You can’t toss them in there like that,” I said as I peaked in to see the damage that he caused. Instead, I saw the green lid with three sets of utensils sitting on it.

“Why not?” Banner asked as he tossed another one in there. I looked over at him.

“The last time I saw the lasagna it wasn’t covered,” I said before standing back up.

“Oohhh,” Banner said before going back to happily chucking in more. “I realized it was stupid to not cover it, so I did after you left.” I stood up and watched as he hunted down what he needed before pushing the bag aside and standing up again with food and utensils in one. I reached for the door, opened it, and watched him pass through before following him out into our front yard, I was about to close the door when I remembered the stars and elephants.

“The dispenser,” I said out loud before going back and heading for the closet next to the door. There on the floor was the gift we had gotten for Ralph. Well, it was for him and Daisy both, kinda, but mostly their car that Ralph drove. We were helping them get nested and prepared for all those nature trips Ralph more than likely will start taking Jerry on once he’s a little older and tomorrow we will start buying furniture for our own unique nest. I grabbed the box and hurried out to catch up with Banner who was probably wondering why I wasn’t right behind him.


= = = = = = = = = = = = 

Hello,

So, I'm not dead. Just got a new job. Yes I did post the first part after I got this job, but this job got me stressed and I forgot, or didn't realize that I didn't post part two until today. I actually came to post something else, and saw that there was no part two posted for this story.

So instead of just copying it over, I sat here and read it over and did small corrections. Now it's posted. 

Yes, all the sexy stuff was in the first part. 

And yes, I'm going to try posting and writing stories again. See you around. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED