The Nest - Part 1{gay/outside}

We were riding back to check in at the cabin when we got a call over the radio.

“Hey guys I have to bail on you again, Daisy called. She's on her way over to the hospital. Over,” I hear Ralph say as his voice filled the jeep.

“Isn't this like the third time? Over,” Jason asked him after he picked up the mouthpiece to talk back to him.

“Third time's the charm. Over and out,” he ended to let us know that he was rushing out of the cabin to meet up with his very pregnant wife, who hopefully would be delivering their first child tonight.

“Do you think it's another false alarm?” I asked Jason as I tried to get him to talk to me about something else other than work. He stayed quiet. I looked out and watched as we crested a hill to look down at the painted dunes. It was one of the sights that made me want to be a ranger. I didn't want to be a ranger just anywhere. I wanted to be here at Lassen Volcanic National Park. We are a park within another park. The Lassen National Forest to be specific. In fact, that is where Jason came from. He found himself patrolling the border more often than his route.

“You have to talk to me,” I informed him as he continued to drive us down the road. “Eli just left, you have no one else to talk to,” I continued to plead my case. I thought about bringing up something that I know I shouldn't. “You don't see me getting upset over her hitting me,” I said. I braced for what he was going to do. The truck screeched and slid to an instant stop throwing both of us forward.

“Don't you dare,” he started. I didn't look at him as I undid my seat belt that kinda just saved my life and got out of the vehicle.

“She punched me,” I said in my defense when I was standing on my side.

“You stood in front of me,” Jason said as he too unbuckled his and then made his way out of the jeep, around the hood, and over to my side.

“You couldn't have expected me to just stand there did you?” I asked him as we now stood facing each other. My voice was raised, but I wasn't really angry with him, and seeing his eyes look at me again, even in this state was the most he's done for four days since the incident.

“She's my mother,” he continued.

“Then she should have behaved like one,” I explained again. “You don't attack your child like she did.”

“She's my mother,” he said again but with the edge missing from his voice this time.

“I don't care,” I told him as I took a step closer. “No one should be treated like that,” I said as I slowly reached out for his hand. It felt like I took forever to cross that short distance, but once I laid my hand on his, he didn't pull away. This gave me hope and I came even closer to give him a hug. He allowed me to wrap my arms around him. I stood there waiting for a bit before I felt him grabbing onto my shirt. I thought that he was going to push me away, but he lowered his head to my shoulder before one of his arms held me tight around the shoulders.

“She disowned me,” I heard him whisper behind my ear.

“What?” I asked him as I pulled away to investigate his face again.

“My mom disowned me for being “a fag and daring to bring another cock sucking male into her house”,” he said without looking at me. And I knew without the air quotes that he was repeating what she told him.

“That witch!” I shouted. “How dare she,” I continued as I saw her again as I stepped in between her fist and my boyfriend. I didn't realize that I had turned around until I felt Jason pull me back to face him and he planted a kiss on me. That was when my world went still. It took me a while to process what was going on, but as it sank in, I pulled him closer and started to participate in the kiss.

“I'm glad that I found you,” Jason whispered in between his first kiss and the second one.

“I love you too,” I said as I pushed him back to the side of our jeep and started to pull at his pants.

“We can't do it out here,” Jason protested, lightly, as he pushed my hands away from his zipper. I pulled out of the kiss and huffed onto his lips as I looked up into his face.

“I'm not doing it in the jeep again,” I told him. The bruise from last week was still bothering me.

“How about over there?” he asked as he nodded towards the tree line that was about twenty feet from where we stood. I looked at it and wondered about hikers and snakes now that he made me stop to think about anything. “Or do you think you can wait until we make it to the cabin?” Jason now asked me as I continued to think. I turned to look back at him. I reached a hand up and kissed him possessively.

“I won't be able to make it back to the cabin,” I confessed before pulling us together again. I felt his hand on my ass and I moaned into his mouth before I felt his body shiver as he now felt a rush of lust. I’ve been trying to get close to him since the blowup with his mom, but some odd mix of guilt and shame or something, kept us from doing anything as substantial as holding hands until today.

“The Nest then,” Jason said when he pulled us apart just long enough to say that. I nodded my head in agreement even as he sucked on my lower lip. I pushed him back against the jeep and made no move to get into it. It was as my hands were starting to make progress with his pants did Jason push me away successfully.

We quickly got into the vehicle and Jason turned off the road and onto a large trail two minutes later. Another minute after that we left the trail and headed west to the Nest. The Nest was a look out point that was very briefly manned by some scientists from like twenty odd years before. It was set up in a tree, in an area where very few people ever visited. Which made it ideal for their studies. I soon saw the octagon covered platform that was covered in leaves and moss at the speed Jason was driving. Normally this would have been a ten-minute ride from where we started, but today was the exception as we made it there in under seven.

We quickly climbed the spiral stairs that wrapped around the trunk of the tree and ascended to the loft. There was no lock that needed a key to get in, but a set of latches that we worked on in tandem, so we could get inside faster.


=====


We flung ourselves into the closet armchair. Clothes crushed into clothes as we pushed our lips together. I vaguely remembered seeing the shaft of light cutting across the room as it came through the row of windows on the other side of the room. But I felt the heat of the sunlight on my fingers now as Jason pushed my arms over my head to keep me from holding his head as he traveled down my body.

Once Jason’s kisses reached my collar he needed his hands, I was free to slip my fingers into his jet-black hair again, but I gripped the sides of the chair instead. I dug my fingers into the fabric as he pushed my shirt aside with his lips. As he licked across my chest until he got to a nipple, and I felt his teeth pressing into my skin. My nipple hardened in his mouth as he swiped his tongue across it repeatedly.

I felt his hands unbuckling my belt and then unzipping my pants in quick succession. I couldn't keep my hips still and pushed my crotch up towards him. I felt and heard Jason laughing against my skin as he pushed me back down with his palm squarely covering and compressing my crotch. I moaned from the slight pressure and allowed him and gravity to push me back into my seat. A few seconds later I felt the air wash over my legs as he pulled off what was left of my uniform. I knew where it landed when I heard the walkie talkie hit the floor. I lowered my eyes from the spot on the celling I was half concentrating on all this time. I tilted my head down to see Jason kneeling between my thighs. I reached for his shirt in an action that pulled me upright and over him.

By the time I was able to taste Jason again, he was lying on the floor and as naked as I was. We both kept our socks, but they were unimportant enough to not be given a second thought as I laid my body over his. While I was pressing my chest to his, Jason reached up and caught my lips with his own. I straddled his thighs and ground our crouches together. As I was getting comfortable and slightly distracted with the thought of getting Jason inside me, I saw and felt my world tilt as Jason pushed me back against the soft chair as he rearranged both our bodies so he’s topping me once again.

“I'm sorry I was mad at you,” Jason said in a rush with an apologetic tone in his voice before kissing me again. I felt my legs being raised and one hand reached for what was supporting me while the other reached out for him in some way. We kissed roughly as I felt the slick tip of him slide along my skin as he moved into place.

“Yes,” I moaned slightly as I half begged for him to push it in.

“I will always want you,” Jason mumbled across my lips before I arched up into him as heat, then pain ripped through me. My fingers dug into fabric and his ass as I searched or the good feeling in all of this. “I'm sorry,” Jason whispered as he kissed the side of my face. “I forgot to get you ready. I'll go really slow at first,” he told me as I kept my eyes screwed shut.

“AAHh,” I screamed as I continued to feel pain. I gasped as my hardening nipples started to hurt. I felt myself get wet and even drip pre cum. Despite the pain, I wanted him. Jason moved again and it was easier. On his fourth thrust into me I tasted a hint of bliss in the back of throat. I moved my hand from the chair and slid it up his stomach, over his chest and around his neck. I held the back of his head with his hair firmly clutched between my fingers. “More,” I demanded as I looked into Jason’s face. His eyes looked darkly amused before he laid his hands on the floor on either side of me.

“Anything you want B,” he told me as his face hovered over mine.

“AHH,” I screamed as he threw most of his weight into that next thrust, pushing the chair I was leaning on, away from us. I felt like I should have come. I looked at Jason with unfocused eyes as I watched him licking his lips. He sucked the bottom one into his mouth as I started to move my own hips. He slid smoothly in and out of me now and my brain was in need of a new chemical jolt as my heart raced on adrenaline. I was flat on my back, looking up at Jason as his body wrecked mine to my utter delight.

“Do you forgive me?” he asked as he brought his face closer to lick my nose. Jasons hips slowed, but he made up for it by pushing deeper, hitting me harder. I felt my balls and cock as the swung and slapped body parts, and not all of them were mine. I wrapped my legs around Jason’s thighs, and we pushed a coffee table out of our way and I was once again straddling Jason’s sweaty body.

“First, finish what you started, then we’ll have that talk,” I told him.

“I’ll do my best,” Jason replied before flipping us back. Our rolling didn’t stop there. I couldn't recall who was on top of who when we each came, but as we caught our breath, slowed our heart rate, and cooled our overheated bodies, we were both on our backs.

“We have to check in soon,” Jason told me before I felt his legs tense a little as he sat up.

“We have to stop having sex at work,” I told him.

“You kissed me first this time, B,” Jasion informed me. I didn’t feel like arguing again, so I kept my mouth shut. For a minute.

“How about after work?” I asked him. I wouldn’t mind setting up a bed here. We are going to hurt ourselves if we keep fucking on the floor.

“What about after work?” Jason asked back.

“We can have sex here after work instead,” I told him. “I will need your help with the bed,” I then informed him as I pulled myself up into a sitting position and looked at Jason as he stood up.

“You have a bed?” he asked a moment later as he looked down at me.
 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Hello. 

Yeah, that looks like a new story. But it's really, really old. I found most of this already written up, but I'm just getting around to posting it. 

It seems I had plans for turning it into a much longer story, but if I had a storyline for it, I don't remember what it is now. So it's now a two parter. 

I'll try and post the second part by Sunday night. 

Later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED