New WattPad Update

 


So I have new WattPad account to let the people who were following me, find me again and have a link to my stories on other sites. Here and Scribd. 

I just had a little chat with someone on the site about stories going poof. I can now see why. I thought I would have gotten some kind of notice, but it says here that they don't give you any. 

I would have cried, but I would have taken down my stories and just provided links and kept my followers and the none triggering stories. 

Oh well. 

My new Wattpad page is almost the same thing. I just added another 7. 

https://www.wattpad.com/user/JemGirl777

See? 

Well later. It's past my bed time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED