Yeah, I'm a regular ghost to my page these days.

Hello silent lurkers and watchers, aka readers. 

I was suppose to be doing one of two things.

One, getting back to writing on my three book epic "The Queens" but I haven't touched it. I tried and nothing came out of me. I think I planed too much. Wrote down so many details and wrote a whole draft, of all three books, that my mind doesn't want to write the actual books now.  

An older book that I've should have written out, after having it's draft for over 10 years now, is so dated, since it was set in the further, that I haven't bothered, dreading the research that I would have to do for it and how I would have to change the story most likely.  

I just now remembered that I also have that next Inusyasha story to write. I haven't plotted it out, I've done minimal research for it, I should be cracking on with it, but I still need a direction and I did bump into an issue with Kouga's clan which is why I stopped. 

Grief.  

The other thing, oddly, was just rest from writing for a bit. Not think, not stress, not review anything until I felt the need to write itch my mind and then my fingers. Which either goes with what I had up there or completely against it. 

In the end, I've read around, saw how the writing of the English language has boiled itself down to something I can barely recolonize, while other's think there is nothing wrong. 

So I came across a story, and liked it. I wished that the word grammar was part of their vocabulary, and even offered to beta the story for them. 

I was so pumped that I started to beta it anyway, so if they ever contacted me, it would done. It was only 3 pages long. But all too soon it turned into a rewrite and outside of the opening plot and a few key points, the story is mine now. I think I've cleared 17,000 words by now, and I have at least 5,000 more to go I think. Depending on when and how I end this. 

So this may not be any of the books I should have been working on, but it's not just as small flash in the pan either. 

As always, I won't start posting the story until I'm done or a part or two away from the end. And I'm promising my first posting to Hentai Foundation. You think you haven't seen me? That account has cobwebs on it.

I'm trying to keep the spirit of the original story going since that is what I liked best of it. It was fast paced, a little chaotic and had a level of 'sex party' that I had tried before with "Daddy's Acceptance" and failed at. So I'm at it again and so far I think I'm doing it.  

So before it comes out that I ripped off someone else's work, here is a link to what I got inspired from. And then there are all those sex and being naked in public drawings that are over the place. If you know where to look. And I'm sure you do. 

So that is what I've been up to, outside of checking in on my Wattpad account to see what is going on there on a daily basis. They tell me when people fave, vote, save and leave comments on my stories. It's the most interaction I've had since my hay day over in DA. Well, that and I've managed to touch 'The Story Of Maids' again. I expanded one of the stories. Or should I say expanding on it. I'm not finished. I should finish that one up. But it's heterosexual sex. :(

Well, later. I shouldn't be back for a month or two with anything really new. I may stop by to update the maid stories as I mess with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED