Update

I’ve updated my story list. 

So not only does it have my latest stories, but there are also links to all parts of my longer stories.

I’ve also posted links to all the currently posted parts for The Story of Maids. Most of them have been edited and updated. 

Two or so didn't need help and about two others I haven't gotten around to working on yet. 

I’m almost done with the editing and posting of House Boys. I have two more chapters to work on. Then I have to make a new pdf file and post that over on Scribd. 

I feel like reposting it over on DA. I’ll see. 

I kinda promised to post this other store over at Wattpad, so once the pdf is done, that is my next thing to do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED