Watch, But Won't Touch - Part 11 {mxb} UPDATED




With a half-empty large raspberry slushy cup in my hand and some chicken nuggets in my belly, I exited Kent's car as he came to a stop outside of our hotel. I looked up the short set of steps to see my Dad standing there talking with Jimmy and Robin. I smiled at all of them as I got closer. Either Jimmy was walking me to my room or Sam was already waiting for me there. Maybe. Was it even time yet? 


"Having fun?" Dad asked when I stopped in front of him. 


"Yeah. Interesting and fun," I said while I tried not to blush. Dad clasped the back of my head and rubbed my neck for a few seconds with a smile on his face too. 


"Well, Robin and I are heading out for a few hours. Call if you need me for anything," Dad tells me as he drops his hand and looks me squarely in the eye. 


"Sure," I answered him. He nodded once then looked over at Jimmy. 


"I'll let you know when I'm on my way back," he tells me as he walks past with Robin right behind him. As I look around I realized that Kent wasn't there either. 


"Come on," Jimmy said to kinda get my attention. He had both his hands in his pockets. I knew that move. "You want me to walk you to your room? Or do you want to hang out down here for a bit?" he asked me. I smiled at how hard Jimmy was trying not to just drag me up to my room to fuck me with the hardon he was working to hide down here at the entrance to the hotel. 


"You can walk me up," I told him before we both turned to walk inside and towards the elevators. We were the only ones in the elevator by the time the door closed.


"I need a shower. I'm all sweaty," I told Jimmy. I didn't know what it was about him, but it was like I knew he wanted to be teased and I just went with it. Maybe it was because he allowed me to play with him when we went to the movies. Whatever it was, I liked it. It made me feel like I was in control even though I knew it was up to me anyway if anything happened at all. 


I held his eyes until the doors dinged and we turned to see a couple trying to step onto the elevator before we even had a chance to leave. Once they saw us, they smiled and stepped back to let us off. We walked down the hall side by side without saying anything but it did cross my mind that we couldn't touch in public. Heck, even cheating wives and husbands get to touch in public. I pulled out the key card for my room when I saw the metal numbers for my door. The first swipe didn't take, but my second attempt was deemed more acceptable and we were allowed inside. 


"I hear that in a few more years they will have some kind of entry bracelet to let you into the room automatically," Jimmy said as he walked in behind me. I nodded my head as I walked towards my charger. I pulled my phone from my pocket and connected it before pulling my fading yellow champion shirt up and over my head. 


"I'm going for a shower," I reminded Jimmy before I started towards the bathroom. Before I got to the doorway, I stopped to look back at him as I thought of something. "You want to watch me?" I asked Jimmy. At this point, there wasn't anything left for me to hide from any of them. 


I walked into the bathroom and without looking back, I stood in front of the shower to unbutton my jeans. I zipped and pulled them past my waist to let them fall to the floor before kicking them aside. Next were my boxer-briefs that I dropped onto my pants. I was naked as I reached into the shower to turn on the water and adjusted the temperature. I stepped in and dunked my head under the water before I allowed myself to see if Jimmy was there.


And he was. Leaning against the door frame looking at me with his arms crossed over his chest. I looked down at his crotch and saw that he was sporting a nice bulge, but it didn't look like he was fully hard yet. 


"I can't get the floor wet," I told Jimmy as I looked him in the eye as I reached for the plastic curtain between us. I nodded my head in the direction of the tub hoping I wouldn't have to spell it out for him. As his hands moved to the top button of his short-sleeve shirt, I pulled the curtain closed before ducking my head under the water. I smiled as I heard him getting undressed. I didn't have long to wait before I saw him with tousled blonde hair as he pulled the curtain aside and stepping into a shower that just shrunk on me. 


Jimmy stood opposite the showerhead and leaned back against the wall as he watched me, watching him. I acted like I knew what I was doing before, but now I didn't know what my next move should be. I knew how to take a bath, but I was suppose to tease him or something along those lines. That is what I didn't know how to pull off. Did I go slow? Did I look at him the whole time? Did I scrub my armpits?


"Would you like some help?" Jimmy asked making me look in his direction. I had turned my back as I tried to decide on how to even get started. 


"No," I quickly said. I was eight-teen years old. I knew how to take a bath, and I was suppose to be teasing him. How would having him touch me be a tease? "No, thank you," I said again when I thought I said my first no to loudly. I wasn't upset with him. Just myself for acting weird. I told him he could watch me take a bath, not that I was going to put on a show for him. 


I reached for the soap and worked my way down my body from the top of my neck. And yes, I washed my armpits. I looked at Jimmy every now and again, but for the most part, I just took a shower. At least once I saw as he pulled on his stiffening dick. Not that I could miss it. He was half-hard when he got into the shower with me and he was a grower. I stepped under the showerhead, facing Jimmy, and let the water flow all the way from the top of my head down to my feet. I may or may not have had a boner of my own by the time I stepped closer to him as I wiped the water from my face and eyes. 


"Do you want to rinse off?" I asked Jimmy as I stood close enough for both of us to feel the heat coming from the other's body without touching. 


"Maybe just a quick rinse," he agreed to. 


"I'll go brush my teeth," I told him before exiting the shower. I had just grabbed the towel when I heard the water sound change as he stepped under the spray. I quickly rubbed my hair before wrapping it around my body as I walked to the sink to brush my teeth. I was walking out of the bathroom when I heard the water being turned off and then the shower curtain as it was pushed aside. 


I stopped about two feet into the bedroom when another thought occurred to me. I pulled the towel from around my waist and dried my hair some more while my back was still to Jimmy. I then ran it down my body before I turned to see him looking at me as he dripped onto the bathmat. I tossed him my towel. 


"Sorry," I told him. "We don't have any extras," I explained before I walked towards the bed to wait for him. I pulled myself onto the bed and its crisp white sheets. Extremely crisp white sheets. I looked the bed over even as I see Jimmy walking towards me. My bed was made. Its sheets had been changed and even that odd blanket that went across the foot of the bed was back in place. I guess Dad had let housekeeping in while I was out with Kent. 


"What are you thinking about now?" Jimmy asked as he bent he head to my shoulder and kissed me there before pulling back. 


"I just noticed that the bed has been made and," I looked around the room to the make sure. "The room was cleaned while I was out," I explained before I turned to look him in the eye. I leaned back on the mattress and pillows to look up at him. Jimmy was as naked as I was. "I"m ready," I told him when I couldn't think of anything else to say as I took in the sight of him towering over me and the bed. 


"Indeed," Jimmy answered as he bent his head to kiss my waist. He lowered his weight between my legs, spreading them apart as he kissed and licked all the skin between my chest and crotch. His body moved back and forth over my dick as he pressed into it. 


By the time he moved his body down to pay some attention to my dick, I felt as he dragged a trail of pre-cum up his body before I felt the heat of his breath on my slightly tortured, and hard cock. 


"Oohh," I moaned when he got around to sucking me into his mouth. I combed my fingers through his short wavey hair. His blonde strands stood out against my tanned fingers when I was able to keep my eyes open to look in his direction. He wasn't as great as Kent, but it wasn't an experience that I would have passed up either. 


"Turn over," Jimmy told me after he gave me one long lick from behind my balls, over them, and up my shaft where he licked the cum from my tip. I was slightly gasping for breath as I did what he told me. 


"Do you want me to stay like this?" I asked him when I found myself on my hands and knees with my ass facing him. I turned to look in his direction and Jimmy was just standing there looking at me as he pulled on his cock. He wasn't jerking off, he was pulling on it. I was lost in thought as I tried to think of how that would feel as I watched his hand. When I heard him calling my name, I knew it wasn't the first time my name had crossed his lips. 


"Yeah?" I answered back as I looked up into his face. 


"Where is the lube?" Jimmy asked me as he gripped the head of his cock now.


"In my side table," I told him as I nodded my head in that direction. 


"Don't you dare move that ass of yours," Jimmy told me before he went to the side table to get the lube. I watched as he got the tube and let go of his hard dick that was pointing straight in front of him. I followed Jimmy's movements as he slathered two globs of the stuff over his whole dick and balls as he walked back to standing behind me. 


"Get your ass down here so I can fuck you," he tells me as I hear him actually jerking off now. There is no way I could not know that distinct sound of flesh slapping flesh.


With a wet hand, Jimmy spanked my ass causing me to jump a little once I was close enough. I stayed where I was and closed my eyes as I felt him rubbing lube along my crack and into my ass. I moaned quietly before I went from being up on my hands to down on my forearms. I bent my head into the bed as I turned up my ass. 


"What a pretty tight ass you have there Richard," Jimmy said before he slipped his fingers in again and rubbed over my prostate. I groaned into my sheets instead of saying anything back to him. "I'm mounting up boy," he said in warning before the bed dipped on one side before the other as he got up onto the bed behind me. 


"Ohhh Yes," I moaned as he pushed his cock all the way in. 


"Fuck," Jimmy said himself when he couldn't push his cock any further. "I've been dreaming of this ass since the other night when I got my hands on you, but couldn't do anything to this fine body of yours," he confessed before he pulled out and drove back in. Jimmy grabbed my hips in his big hands as his fucking got serious. 


My whole body rocked with the bed as he fucked himself hard into me each time. There was a hard pulsing feeling slowly taking over my cock. 


"Oh, you're tightening up on me boy," Jimmy said before he started to go faster. Now I couldn't stop myself from uttering something each time his crotch hit my ass. "I'm almost there," he said as he changed how he was thrusting his dick into me without slowing down. Now I was shouting with each smack of his cock and words were just pouring out of me. 


"Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy ass good. Yes. Oh, my ass. My pussy. Fuck me, Jimmy. Yes. Yes. Fuck."


My balls were tight. I felt it starting to explode out. I was going to cum and cum hard. 


"That's it, boy. Come with your ass," Jimmy told me, and I did. I don't know if telling me to come at that moment made it happen, or if it was just great timing on his part, but I put no effort in holding back and came on the bed as I felt his cock grow bigger in my ass. 


"Oh, you little fucker," Jimmy ground out between his teeth as he tried to fuck me a few more times, but with his cock now swollen, it was harder to do than it was before. Each push was a slap on my prostate that had been taking a beating all this time. But it didn't stop a spurt of cum from being shot out of my body each time Jimmy made contact with it. 


My toes curled as he kept going. My chest heaved as new explosions scattered themselves around my body. I was starting to feel like I was coming apart. Jimmy forced my body to make room for him again before riding me hard once more. I wanted him to stop and to keep going at the same time. 


I opened my mouth and screamed into my bed when I felt hot liquid hit the inside of my ass as Jimmy grew again fully rubbing me raw as he fucked me with each spurt he let loose inside. 


I was no longer kneeling in any way at this point, but I didn't realize that until I had caught my breath a few minutes later and realized that I was lying flat on the bed with my legs pushed up to give Jimmy space between my thighs. 


"Oh," we both groaned as Jimmy pulled himself free of my body before landing with a loud puff at my side. 


"You were so worth the wait," Jimmy confessed with a heavy breath as he looked at me still breathing through my open mouth. I smiled back as my ass painfully told me a few things. One of them being that I was going to need this next hour to recover. 


"Was I too rough with you?" Jimmy asked me with concern lacing his voice. 


"No, not really. Not in a bad way," I answered when I opened my eyes again to look at him. "Just the day catching up with me," I confessed. I reached forward and grabbed the back of Jimmy's head as I used my other hand to push my body in his direction. As I pressed my lips to his, he pulled me over his body until I was straddling his hips. 


I invited his sloppy kisses as I rocked and rubbed our cocks together. I didn't know if I could come again, but it was fun trying to see if it was possible, and getting Jimmy off in the process was going to be the satisfying cherry on top.


I got one of the guys off today. I wasn't just on the receiving end of this spread out gang bang. I could rock their world as much as they shook mine. I pulled myself up a little to look into Jimmy's eyes. He was turned on. He looked like he could eat me if I let him. My cock grew from pride and my hips rotated faster at how hot that made me. I pressed my hand into one of his pecks, burying my fingers in the silver and light brown hair that covered his chest as I wrapped my free hand around both our cocks. I pushed my cock against his a little faster. I looked down to admire his cock and understood how he was able to make me come twice like he did. 


My eyes moved back up to his face and we held eye contact as he rubbed his hands up and down my legs. Over my thighs and hips. Jimmy grabbed my ass and each hand clutched a cheek as he pushed me into a quicker pace as he now thrust upward. 


"That's it, boy. Ride your daddy," Jimmy said between moans as he continued to hold my attention. He wants to be my daddy? I can go with that, I thought to myself before lifting my other hand to help out my first. Jimmy was growing again and I needed the help. 


"Oh daddy," I told him and saw as his eyes sparked. I won't deny the little thrill that shot up my spine at saying those words. 


"Oh, my boy," Jimmy said before he closed his eyes and enjoyed the ride as I rode his balls and gripped our cocks harder. We grunted and swore as we got closer to coming. We ended up coming at the same time. My body dug deep for the few drops that were pulsed out of my red dick. My body felt different as I came without much of anything to show for it by the time I collapsed on Jimmy. 


I managed to not fall asleep this time, but we didn't move until I noted the time out loud and Jimmy said that it was time for him to get going. But that didn't stop him from kissing me for another five minutes before getting out of bed and into the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. I watched him as he left my room looking a little happier than when I saw him about an hour earlier. 


=====

I broke through 3000 this time.

So now we have Sam to deal with. I think I goofed on one of the names, earlier, but I don’t think anyone but me will see it since it goes towards their personally. Kinda. I’m sure I’ll fix it later when I put all the parts together for a little .pdf book.

I also think that might be why I’m making these parts longer and longer.

So I’m already questioning what I do after Sam. I kinda know what I’m going to do with Sam’s time with Richard, but where do I go from there?

I’m thinking of changing the POV from Richard to his Dad and with a few quick thoughts I realize that I would need to now give him a name.

Any suggestions people?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED