Watch, But Won't Touch - Part 9 {mxb}



I laid there for another ten minutes or so, then I got up, slowly, to make my way to the bathroom. I didn't need to pee but, I had to get washed up. The next person was most likely going to find me in bed and we were going to stay there, so I was going to get the clean up out of the way now. 

I managed to not get my hair wet but had to walk into the bedroom to find my towel to dry off with. I took both of them back to the bathroom and hung them up to dry. Speaking of dry, I looked up and saw my underwear that I had washed last night due to the kiss I shared with Jimmy. I took it down and walked back into the bedroom with it. I was about to put it into the suitcase when I thought it would be better to be wearing something when I met the next guy since I most likely had to get out of bed and open the door for him. 

So dressed in my underwear, I fixed my bed and got under the sheets again for a little nap. 

A noise woke me up and while I was looking around to find out what it was, I realized it was the doorbell and as I thought of who could be ringing it, I remembered what Alic told me. I made my way to the door wondering who was going to be standing on the other side. 

"Good morning," he said when he saw me. It was Robin.

"Morning Robin," I said as I smiled back. I opened the door wider to let him in. 

"Did I wake you up?" he asked once I had closed the door. He looked around the room before focusing his attention on me. 

"Yeah," I admitted. "I was just taking a nap," I said. His face was covered in a medium stubble of hair growth. I expected it to be shaved off by now, but it was still there and it looked like he had even it touched up a bit since last night. His hair was light brown with a few bits of silver scattered around. 

I didn't know what to say without sounding stupid or like a slut, but considering we were here to have sex, wasn't sounding like a slut ok?

"You want to get back into bed?" Robin asked as he started to walk towards me. I guess I was quiet for a bit too long. 

"That was the plan," I said with a smile, more to myself than to him. I took a step in his direction before I reached my hand out to pull on his shirt. "Aren't you a little too dressed to be getting into bed?" I asked him. 

"That is a problem I can fix," Robin tells me with a smile of his own before pulling his tee-shirt over his head. Then he started on unbuttoning his jeans. I got back into bed and laid back against the headboard just in time to see as he finished pulling his jeans off. A memory of my hand pressing against his hard abbs flashed through my mind as I watched him walk towards me with more refinement than I thought a guy had. He leaned forward when he got to the foot of the bed and I watched as Robin ended up on all fours as he crawled towards me. 

He moved over my legs. He brushed the outside of my thighs with his hands as he moved higher. Robin's face came closer until he kissed me as he laid his body over mine. His weight grounded me as I started to float away with the kiss. He pressed without making it hard. He took my breath away without making it hard to breathe. Robin held the back of my head as he pulled my body to lay fully on the mattress. 

We were just kissing. No real grinding. No humping. Our hands didn't go further than our waists, but my body was warm and occasionally a shiver ran through me. I gripped his hair with both my hands as I started to want more. That was Robin's clue to move a hand to my hip and held one of my cheeks as he moved himself to lay between my legs. 

The temperature between us rose until it was hard to breathe and kiss at the same time. I became aware that my hips were matching his movements now. When Robin pulled away and looked down at me he pressed his hard cock against mine and I realized that I was still wearing my underwear and it had to go. 

I opened my mouth a little wider to speak and Robin slipped his fingers into my mouth instead. I closed my lips and my eyes as I sucked on them for him. 

"Thank you, Richard," he told me far too soon as he pulled his fingers free. I opened my eyes as I felt them sliding over my lips. We held eye contact as I felt him working his hand into my briefs, through a leg hole. I moved my leg in such a way to make it easier for him to enter my ass. 

"You want to feel up my pussy?" I asked him as I remembered Alic calling my ass by that name. 

"I prefer the word ass," Robin whispers as he leans in down low. His lips found mine as his fingers started to push in. I gripped his arms as he pushed in with the fingers that were just in my mouth. "And I want to do more than just feel you up," he confessed before starting to kiss his way downward. 

"Aahh," I moaned out into the room as he continued to push his way into my body. I closed my eyes and felt every hickey Robin left along my skin. How his mouth moved in a slightly wandering line that ended at my nipple. Now he pulled his fingers out. My ring burned from how hard he pressed against it. I slightly wandered if his whole hand could fit inside before I gasped for air as he sucked hard on my nipple as he jammed his fingers back into me. 

"Alic really opened you up didn't he?" Robin asked as he gave my nipple a break. 

"Yes," I cried out loudly for a few reasons. 

"But you need more lube for what we are going to do," Robin said as he raised his eyes to look at my face. I didn't see him do this. My eyes were still closed, but I felt his breath as it traveled up my chest and ghosted past my jaw. 

"The lube is in the side table," I told him as I hit my hand on that side of the bed. 

"You took three fingers with just your spit," Robin informed me as he pulled them out. 

"Ah!" I exclaimed when he was free and I keenly felt empty. I opened my eyes and watched as he moved to the side.  

"You should take that thing off," Robin said as he waved his hand in the direction of my crotch. But I just laid there and breathed until he was pulling the bottle out of the side table. Now I sat up and stripped off the last bit of clothing that I had on. 

"Do you want me to just lay here?" I asked Robin as I looked in his direction. I watched as he made his way back to between my legs that were now hanging off the bed. 

"Scoot back. Put a pillow under your ass and plant your feet apart as much as you can," he said with a smile on his face. I pulled myself backwards and grabbed a pillow along the way. Once I was in the middle of the bed, I sat on the pillow with my feet flat on the mattress. I looked at Robin as he rubbed some lube over one of his hands. His whole hand. All four fingers, the one thumb, and his wrist. I looked back up into his face and a few things went through my mind at that moment. One of them being fear. 

"We don't have too if you don't want to do it," Robin said when he saw that emotion move across my face. I looked back down at his hand and the wet skin covering it. I had wanted to feel this when he had three fingers in my ass. But this is two more digits. I was less concerned about his wrist.

"You'll go slow right?" I asked Robin as I looked back up into his face. 

"Of course," he said as he leaned in and kissed me for a moment. "I don't want to break you," he then said with a laugh. 

"We'll try it then," I told him before falling back onto the bed and waited to feel his fingers. 

"What a sight," Robin said softly before he moved. My hands gripped the sheets as I gasped out loud when I felt his mouth over my cock. I was not expecting that. My eyes closed I enjoyed the feel of his tongue as it licked me while I was inside his mouth. 

I was trying really hard to stay still, and just as I thought that I wouldn't be able to stop myself anymore, I felt his fingers separating my butt cheeks. I knew what was coming, but so far nothing felt wrong. I felt the tip of three, then four fingers as they pushed into me. I opened my mouth in sync with my ass as Robin pushed further. 

I expected to scream in pain, but it didn't happen. He went slowly. He paused when he found himself pushing a bit harder than he wanted. Robin rocked his hand where it was until he was able to slip in deeper. 

"Almost there Richard," Robin told me. Now I noticed that he wasn't sucking on my cock anymore. I had no idea when he had stopped. I pinched my eyes even tighter together as I clearly felt what had to be the biggest part of his hand as he pushed it in. 

"AH!" I now screamed out as the burn of it moved into my body. I regretted making that sound instantly, believing that Robin was going to pull his hand back out because he thought he was hurting me. I braced myself to feel that pain again, but nothing happened. Robin wasn't moving at all. I dared to open an eye to see what he was doing. 

Robin's faintly green eyes were looking down at me. He kept his hand in me as still as possible as he moved his other hand to press into the bed at my waist. He braced himself on it as he lowered his face to my body. Robin kissed his way up from my belly button to my chest. I raised one of my hands to hold his head as he sucked on one of my nipples then I gripped his head tightly as I shouted again. 

This time it was pure bliss as he also twisted his hand and pushed it over my prostate. My legs pushed my body up against his as I'm sure I leaked some cum too. 

"There," Robin said as he continued to kiss my skin. "All the way in. How does that feel?" he asked me. My breath was coming out in huffs because he was still sliding back and forth over my prostate and my body was trembling from all the sensations. 

"Different," I told him honestly when I was able to get a word out. My eyes were closed again as I felt him pulling himself out of my grasp. I felt his waist between my legs, as he moved his hand around inside me. I started to fuck into the air right before his eyes as I felt myself being pulled closer to coming. I was holding on the sheets as I tried not to cum yet. It was different and weird, but I liked it and I wanted to feel this for a little it longer. 

"Enough of that," Robin said sounding breathless himself. "You look too fucking good," he told me as he started to pull himself free. Soon I was just left there, breathing hard feeling like I had been robbed of my orgasm. I was about to look between my legs at Robin when I felt one of his hands on my thigh. Next was the head of his cock at my hole. 

"Don't need to ask if you are ready, do I?" he asked me. I shook my head as I laid there believing he saw my movements but at the same time not needing an answer from me. "Look at me Richard," Robin told me. 

I opened my eyes and saw him kneeling between my knees on the bed. 

"Watch me until the end, Richard," he told me as he started to push his cock into my ass. Despite the fact that his hand was just in there, I felt the delicious slide of his cock as he pushed forward. The contours and firmness had me sighing into the room as I looked into his face. "That's my boy," Robin said as he leaned down and kissed me as he bottomed out in my ass. 

Now we fucked. I got the full length of his cock as he thrust into me each time. I was pinned under his body as he impacted his crotch into my ass over and over again. 

"Stop holding out Richard," Robin told me as he continued to fuck me. He was coated with sweat. I'm sure I was too. "Fucking cum," he all but shouted at me as he fucked me harder. 

"FUCK!" we shouted at the same time a few seconds later as we both came at the same time. I reached my hand up and pressed it on his chest as we were swept along with it all. Soon Robin pulled out before he laid down next to me and I slid into his arms. 

"You almost had me breaking one my rules there," Robin told me. 

"What rule?" I asked him as I looked up at the side of his face. 

"My boys cum before I do," he said as I felt his fingers in my wet hair. 

"How many "boys" do you have?" I asked as I wondered about the rest of his life. 

"Hahaha," he laughed. Despite the nap I had just before he got there, I was already starting to drift back off to sleep. "I'll tell you later. Maybe," Robin told me quietly before I passed out. 

When I woke up I felt very alone. I looked around and saw no one. For a moment I thought that Robin might be in the bathroom. 

"Robin?" I called out. No one answered. I hope he got his hour with me, I thought to myself as I got up to pee and get some water to drink. It was while I was standing over the toilet that I felt his cum start to leak onto my leg. I ended up in the shower again trying to clean out my ass as best as I could before going back into the main room. I grabbed my underwear and pulled it on before shaking the sheets out a few times and then taking a seat on the chair in front of the tv. 

I then reached for or at least tried to reach for my phone when I remembered that it was still charging on my side table. I got up to get it and the first thing I saw when I woke it up was a text from my Dad. He was reminding me to put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door to keep housekeeping from interrupting us. 

Doing it now, I texted back to him as I walked towards the door. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED