Why {cross dressing/yaoi}





I said that I wouldn’t do this anymore, so why am I here again? Being dressed up as a girl to get past the coach is embarrassing. I don’t care that they all say I look cute in the skirt.

“Ohh…,” I try to keep my eyes from rolling back. This is only the third guy. I have at least ten others to go today. I continue to move my hips back into his crotch.

Ok. I know why I’m still doing this as I feel him slam into my ass and stir up all the cum that was already in me.

=====

I seemed to have missed this one. Maybe I thought it was too short at the time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED