Photo Shot {Bikinis}



Girl in front: Are you sure this guy is a real photographer for a fashion magazine?
Girl in the one piece: He pointed out pictures that he took in a real magazine.
Girl on the right: I wish I had worn my other bikini today.
Girl in the one piece: You look good in this one.
Girl in front: He’s taking our picture with his cell phone.
Girl in the one piece: These are just sample shots so he can show his boss.
Guy taking the photos: Can we get a little closer together please ladies.
Girl in the one piece: How did you get to be in front?
Girl in front: I’m the most attractive.
Girl in the one piece: Like fuck you are, and he talked to me about getting our photos taken. I should be in the front.
Girl on the right: My boobs don’t fit right in this top. I really should have worn the other one.
Girl in front: Girl you have boobs. Show them. If they don’t want to see something, they can photo-shop that stuff out.
Guy taking the photos: Just a few more. Can you lift your arms up a little? Yes, just like that. Just like that.
======
@aljokester @Tumblr
Hey there everyone, we have the next couple entries in the writing contest be tween my friend and me ^.^

Here’s mine: https://aljokester.tumblr.com/post/176851166837/cholie-nsfw-overcast-days-at-the-beach-are
My friend posts many stories with her reblogs and this whole thing was her idea. She’s a fantastic writer that I had the pleasure of meeting by chance years ago now. Each one is something to see and adds a new layer to these pieces. Just a fantastic creative spark in her ^.^
======
No need to post a link since it's above. Later. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED