A Little Note {Threesome/edging}



Something for your mouth to play with while something plays with your pussy.
That is all the note said. I found it stuck to my planner in my bag this morning as I sat on the train going in to work. It was in the box for today. Wednesday. Humpday. Our next night.

For ten hours, I daydreamed of what could happen to me that night. What would be done to me? I saw vibrates, ball gags, dildos, glass wands.

By the time I got home, I had already jilled off four times, in a number of different bathrooms. The last one being in the train station. I had to take the edge off, or I would have come the moment I was touched.

I got to the apartment and was a little surprised to find it dark. I must have gotten home first. I walked down the slightly dim hallway. The light coming through the windows was enough for me to see by. I kicked off my shoes next to the others and hung my bag on a hook next to the coat rack. I pulled out my phone before walking to the bedroom to get undressed.

I walked right up to the nightstand that held my phone charger and plugged it in. I then proceeded to get undressed. My clothes were tossed onto the bed as I stripped off each piece before I walked barefooted into the bathroom to place them into the hamper.

I then stood looking at the shower. Should I? But I wanted something to eat first. I knew I would end up in bed after the shower and I didn’t want to bother with getting up again. So I about-faced and walked out of the bathroom. Out of the bedroom. Bare-assed down the hallway into the kitchen. I decided to turn on the lights here and I stood in my tracks at finding something I didn’t expect.

Henry and Viv stood in the kitchen. Naked. Between me and fridge.

“It’s about time,” Viv said as she smiled in my direction.

“I came to get something a eat,” I said as I realized I wasn’t going to get any food at the moment.

“Viv,” Henry said with a nod of his head in her direction. “Give her something to eat.”

===
I found it.  :) I didn't realize that I renamed the story here, so I didn't see what I was expecting and thought I didn't post this story, so I reposted it. I'll go get rid of that one now. :)
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED