Time For Your Walk {pet play/sex toys}



“Bad Kitty. Bad girl.” My owner looks back and tells me as I stop shaking. 
“You aren’t suppose to come yet. We were to walk around the park once being going home and letting daddy fuck you for keeping yourself under control.” 
She shakes her head at me before pulling me forward. Mommy finishes my walk and takes me home. She leads me to my room and takes off my leash. As she starts to leave the room I whimper and rub my legs together to let her know that she forgot to take it out.
“No, it stays in today. You were a bad Kitty. No cock and that stays on until I take it out in an hour.” She closes the door behind her. I go to my hiding place and pull out the other toy that Daddy got me. I slipped it up my ass after I oiled it down. I then sit on a pillow and cum a number of times before Mommy is back. Daddy is a little nicer to me than Mommy, but I know Mommy loves me too.
She doesn’t even take the vibrating egg out of me when she returns. She just holds her hand out and watches me while I turn it off and pull it out to give it back to her. I do it in such a way that she doesn’t see my other toy.
“Go get cleaned up then come out for breakfast,” she says before turning to leave me again. She must be really mad at me. 
“I’m sorry,” I tell her. Then I try to come up with a good excuse. “It was the lady’s fault,” I tell her. 
“What lady?” she asks. 
“The one in the park,” I say. She looks like she’s thinking as she tries to remember who I could be talking about.
“The lady with the little boy?” She asks sounding doubtful. I shake my head.
“No the other one, behind them, sitting on the fountain,” I explained. 
“Why would she make you lose control?” Mommy asked me as she gave up trying to remember who I was talking about. 
“She had one like mine, but bigger. And when she saw me looking at her, she opened her legs and showed me as it moved in and out of her.The fountain under her was wet too. Like she made it that way,” I said as I couldn’t stop a shudder from moving through my body again and closing my eyes. When I opened them again I realized what I had just done. “I’m sorry Mommy,” I said again as I lowered my head. I tried to rock back on the dildo that was very deeply up my ass. 
“I will talk with Daddy to see what he has to say,” She tells me. I look up once again. She steps closer before bending down and kissing me. I kiss her back and my tail whips across the floor when she slides her tongue along mine. 
“No go take a bath,” she says before leaving the room and leaving my door open.
====
I really don't want to clearly state if she's a niko girl or just playing at being a cat. Go where ever you want with it.

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED