"Oh Hey..." {gay/in public}



I was told to meet him here. Him, being a baseball team member by the name of Jonah. We got on well, but we never hung out before. I had no reason to tell him no, so I texted him back almost right away that I would meet him. And since it was at the library, I thought it was going to be schoolwork related. We did have a few classes together.

I walked around and looked for him for about 30 mins before I just called him to ask where he was. He said that he was in the parking lot. He then asked if I knew what his car looked liked. I told him that I did, with the sound of questioning why he was out there and not coming in.

“I have something for you and I can’t give it to you in there.”

“You have something for me?” I asked him thinking this was just getting more and more odd.

“Yeah, I saw you watching it for so long that I thought I could just give it you.”

I couldn’t think of what he was talking about, but now I was a little interested to see what it was, so I told him that I would be right out.

I took my time since he waited for me to call him to find out where he was. Once I got out to the parking looking and started to look for his car, I remembered that there were two parking lots. The big new one that I was looking at that was built on the site where part of the library had burnt down 20 years ago. There was a smaller parking lot that you almost had to look for if you didn’t know about it.

Once I rounded the corner, I saw his car along with one other on a lot meant to hold at least 30 cars. I walked over and was about to say something as I looked in and saw that he was naked. What I was going to say I quickly forgot as I saw him stroking his dick. I stood there for a moment watching him as two small words slipped out.

"Oh, hey..."

His smooth body. His smooth naked body in public. His smooth naked body in public as he jacked off. I noticed that he looked at me a few times as he continued.

Once I hadn’t run off he told me to get in. As I made my body move, I realized what he was talking about. He had noticed me watching him in the shower. If not just in the locker room as we got dressed and undressed. As real as the car felt around me and remembering that he was giving me something, I didn’t try to touch him until he told me that I could suck him off. It was as I dived in I saw that he was recording us. As much as I wanted to ask him why, I couldn’t pull my mouth away until I bobbed my head 4 times.

He said that the blow job was his gift to me, but the video was a gift for himself. I looked back at his cock that he had gone back to jerking as we talked. I licked my lips and rubbed the front of my jeans. I asked if I could jerk off too. He told me to get comfortable. So I did. I opened my pants and pulled down my boxers so I could rub one out as my mouth fitted itself around his cock again.

===

Nothing. I have nothing else to add. Ask me questions.

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED