Taking It Slow {Age Gap/Straight Couple}



I slowly sank into her. She pulled me closer. She wanted it to happen so quickly, but I wanted to linger in the moment. She was finally legal.

I made her wait. I told her it was better this way. That there was no rush. But she didn’t see it that way but loved me enough to wait. But she didn’t wait patiently.

She never ruined our dates, but she spared a minute, if not a few seconds, to remind me of what else we could have been doing instead. Catty's clothing shrunk by the month. Her suggestions got ever bolder. It was as if she was in a race with her own birthday.

Her eighteenth birthday was going to be a day that we would both remember.

Catty showed up early and even woke me with her repeated ringing of my doorbell. She looked far too chipper for that time of the day. She took my hand and led me to the bathroom. I went along to see what she was going to do as I started to wake up.

She jumped up onto the counter and lifted her legs to pull down a pair of green lace panties. She dropped them next to this little bag that she had brought with her. Her skirt stayed hiked up, showing off a lovely dark brown bush of trimmed hair between the top of her thighs.

A buzzing sound pulled my attention away. I saw an electric razor in her hand before she opened her legs a little more.

“No,” I implored her as I realized what she was going to do.

“I’ll let it grow back,” she said before she started at the top and worked her way down.

“Then why shave it off at all?” I asked as I watched as she de-aged her pussy.

“When you first met me,” she started without looking up. “I was bald down here.”

“So?” I asked her when she didn’t continue.

“It’s my first fantasy,” she said as she looked at me for a moment before going back to executing her plan.

“You had fantasies that young?” I asked as I internally moaned as she got rid of the last of the hair down there.

“Of course,” she said as she dusted the last bits off her body and onto the floor between us. “I was young, not unknowing,” was her defense. I continued to watch as she wet a washcloth, that she also brought with her, and whipped her sex down to really get all the hair and clean her skin.

Next was a bottle of something that smelled like flowers but looked like an oil. She rubbed it over her shaved flesh and into her vagina. I had kept myself from touching her for so long that I wasn’t sure what to do other than lean back against the wall in my small bathroom as I watched her starting to jilling off.

“Catty?” I asked her as she pulled her legs up and placed her heels on the edge of the counter showing off her pussy that she continued to push into and the hole below it that looked far more inviting that it should have. As I reached my hand forward to brush my cock through my boxers, I pulled back.

She was just watching me as her eyes got a little darker and her eyelids looked too heavy to open all the way. She didn’t answer me but moaned as her knees came together, and her fingers left her vagina to rub furiously at her clit.

I’m a man, not a saint, I told myself as I reached into my underwear and pulled on myself three times before ditching the garment entirely. I looked down to make sure that I wouldn’t trip somehow as I got undressed. When I looked back up again, her eyes were more alert as she looked at me.

As I stepped closer, Catty leaned back against the mirror. Was her hair that messy when she first got here? I asked myself before my eyes continued traveling down her face, over a black tank top that hid the kind of bra she was wearing. Then there was the bunched up dark blue skirt that was around her waist. It hid her navel leaving a small patch of skin exposed before I entered her deforested zone. Her mound looked indecently bare and slick before I watched her clit that stood tall and pulsed just above her folds that she left open for me.

I could see the mixing of her juices and the oil she had used. I wanted to lick it off and bury my tongue as deep as I could get it, but I wanted to fuck her more. Catty had already prepared herself for me, and no condom was needed since she’s been on the pill since she was fourteen due to the recommendation of her family doctor. I hadn’t touched another person since she caught my attention three years ago and my two doctor visits proved I was as clean as whistles came.

I slid my cock over her folds once before I slowly started to push in. Her legs went around my waist, and I resisted her push for me to go deeper faster. I sank into her hot insides and fully seated myself before kissing her breast through her clothes.

She didn’t react like I expected her to. There was no recognization of pain in any of her movements which just proved to me that her teasing about sex toys hadn’t been just words. That permitted me to move sooner than I thought I would be able to. I pulled all the way to the tip and sank sinfully slow back inside.

I felt the pressure from her walls. I knew she felt it all. I moved just a tad faster on my second stroke. I even rocked up a little pushing her clit into my pubic hair. That got a moan out of her. I tortured her with my slowness as I enjoyed it all. By the time I had her writing under me, she was naked. Her tank top long ago stripped from her body. Her bra was the matching half of the panties she got rid of earlier, and her skirt wasn’t far behind in its removal.

When I was just about there myself, I pulled her up by the ass and carried her into the bedroom. I disengaged and dropped her onto the bed that she had woken me out of. Catty, looked up at me as she waited for us to continue and smiled as I lowered myself to her level. I kissed her inviting lips before I turned her over. I spread her legs and pushed into her again without pause. Her body bowed and her legs spread even wider.

She rocked back into me as she sought her end. I held her thighs before one hand made its way to her waist. But when I had a fist full of her ass, that hole begged me to play with it. Her slick oil made it easy, and her increased moans and pace told me she was having fun.



“Robert,” she moaned, and my dick ached with lust for her. Then Catty repeated my name again, and again and I felt her body changing. Her passage got wetter. Her legs started to shake. Her core trembled, and her voice got higher each time she uttered my name. Her body bounced off mine like a ball being smacked into a wall.

I slid my thumb into her ass repeatedly. I got up on my knees and pushed forward as much as she was pushing back. She was cumming, and I wanted to feel it mixed with my own.

I swore as my own toes curled as they hung over the side of the bed. My name was now shouted from deep down inside her as I watched her starting to get unglued.

She shook and spasmed as she at times buried her face in my sheets. The suction her vagina held me in was a demented dream that had me cumming not that long after she did. I looked down at Catty as her sweaty body left an outline on my sheets. Both our harsh breaths were easily heard in the now much quieter room.

I fell forward onto my hands and kissed her shoulder.

“Happy Birthday Catty,” I said before I did let my body cover hers and wrapping her in my arm.

===


I flexed some of my 'real' writing skills here. 😊 I even used two photos in this story. Yeah, growth!

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED