Looking For A Publisher...

I've started to do it. I've dusted off 'Daddy's Acceptance'. Spent almost a week reformatting, as the publisher required and reading it over to fix things and then sent it off.

Firstly, I found more mistakes than I was happy with. I was willing to believe that something had messed it up and it wasn't just me not seeing/creating them.

Secondly, I found a small bit of inconsistency that I let slide since it introduced some of Alex's history. But if I'm asked to fix or nix it, I will without even thinking of talking back. If it gets by, it gets by. :)

Thirdly,  I have to wait six to eight weeks before I'll hear back from them. I don't think I should send it off to anyone else during that time, so I did the only other thing I could do. I took down my on line copies.

Why? I don't want to think of all those errors out there to be read, and if they do decide to make it into a book under their label, I don't want to undermine that by having a free copy out there.

So who was my first choice?


Yes, I will try another publisher if they don't want it. If you know of anyone who would be interesting, you can leave their name and website below for me to look at later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED