New Short Story

Hey.

Long time no see. :)


As you can see I entered another contest.

I kept it clean. Really clean.

I wrote this in a day and it's already posted. Since it's clean, anyone can read it. Here's the link

The Night That Needed Rain.

I know. An interesting title. I had first named it Rain, but I found out that another entry had the same simple thing. So I changed it.

UPDATE

I won.

I'm not as happy about it as I should be. At least there were three entries this time. What I don't like is that only three people voted. I have to remember to ask about letting the whole club vote since the admins don't seem like they want to or just can't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED