New Covers

Hello again.

I decided to make some covers for my two non-fiction pieces. I did it last night, but I kept falling asleep when posting them to Scribd, so I gave up and slept for forever. Then I posted them, quite easily, not that long ago.

Here are just the covers, not the whole paper. It's interesting to note, the one about male orgasms has the most hits of all the stuff I have posted on Scribd.



I don't clam 'His Orgasm' to be mine in the least. I found it and formatted it so I could share it. The other one I put a bit more work into. The list I found. I then researched and expanded on each one. 

It was so hard to find photos that were big enough and showed what I wanted. So that is why these might look a bit fuzzy to you if you look too closely. I have the gimp files so if I find better ones, I'll swap them out, but for now, this is it. :) 

See ya next update. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED