A Little Update


So I'm working on my newest story. I'm about 38 chapters in and for a while I hit a writer's block, then I felt like I was getting over it, when I started to think of Inuyasha. First it was to get details for part two of the story I already wrote, then I need to find out what info I already had in the first one that would be needed in part two.

Now it has turned in a full review of the first chapter with chapter size editing. I'm up to chapter 50 I think and I think I've come up with a good scene that can work as a good new cover that a friend of mine has shown interest in drawing for me.

Oh, speaking of friends on DA (deviantart) I have been contacted by this little back in Australia that is going to use some of my fractals in their online video. They have finished the song, but there are some technical issues that they are trying to work through. That link will so be posted when it's done. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED