The Gift

This is a story that a friend of mine over at DA asked for after she read Daddy's Acceptance.

I did say that I got a following for that story? :)

Either way, this one isn't as... debauched as the parent story. I also started to post this before I was finished just because I was out for summer break. I didn't have the time to look it over as much as I normally do, but I do believe that it came out well.

I currently only have it on DA, so having a DA account would help. I'll get around to making the PDF copy this weekend. I actually forgot about making the pdf until now. That is why I'll be getting around for it this weekend.

I'll be back to post that link when I have it up. :)

===========

I walked into my last class of the day feeling that it couldn't be any better. My birthday this year was just getting better and better. Before I use to hate having my birthday the week after exams. It was just in time for me to get all the bad news about how great I didn't do on most of my exams, and then to round it off, take my report card home for mom and dad to see, and sign, so I could take it back to my councilor who would place it in my permanent record.

But not this year. I had my friend Kim help me out. Over the phone, or in person, we did every piece of homework we were given and studied for every exam and quiz we didn't know we were getting. Some of the teachers try to be sneaky like that. I'm going to brag when I got home, I said to myself as I walked through the door and saw the teacher coping over the last of the grades into a book.

This was the easiest class I had this year. I'm so getting an 'A'. I grinned to myself as I walked around a few guys to get to my seat. I almost thought that someone had taken my spot when I saw something on the desk in front of it, but when I looked closer I saw that it was a gift. Cool, a birthday gift.

I slid into my seat and propped my backpack up against the wall and gave my attention to the box that I spun around in my hands while it was still flat on my desk. It was a good size box, bigger than my hands on each side. I almost rattled it like a ten year old, but I stopped myself when I thought that it could be something electronic or fragile. I looked around the room to see if anyone would send a signal my way to say that they left it for me. But no one did.

"Hey Keven," I said as I reached over and hit the arm of the guy sitting across from me.

===========

PDF Download - Read and Download On Scribd

Read - Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED