It's Been A While - New Story

I know, I haven't posted anything here in a while, but I hope that you have kept up with my links since I post things there first.

But I'll be the first to admit that I'm very late in posting anything here. My "get up and go" has left me.

Either way, I've had some success with my last story. A lot if I think about it. I may have whispered to you (this site) about a story I was working on called "Daddy's Acceptance".

I started posting that story before I finished it, but only about 3-5 chapters before the end. I also posted it in two places at the same time.

Yes, it took a few people a while to warm up to it, but by the time I got half way thought, people were check back multiple times in a day to see if I had updated the story yet. I posted one chapter every 24 hours. In both places.

On one site, DA, I wrapped the story up in every warning they had, so no one under age was going to read it once they didn't lie about their age, then I posted a warning before/at the top of each chapter incase the older set of people forgot that they had their filter turned off. The other site, just asked that they told if you were 18 or not, and you just go in knowing that this is not a mentally safe place. AFF by the way.

Well, when it was done I got praises, and was happy that people really enjoyed it. Now I'm looking for a cover. So currently I do not have a full pdf document of the whole story for you or anyone else to download.

But I am currently posting pdf's of each chapter over at Scribd where I have a page. Since I want you to read this without much addo, I'll point you over there. I haven't posted half of the chapters yet as of this date, 2/27/2011, but I will try to post about 2 chapters every two days or so.

PDF Chapter download or read - Daddy's Acceptance on Scribd

No DA read chapter links. To many. Maybe later.

I would give you a warning here of what is at the end of that link, but I have warnings there too. So you can't miss them.

Later. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED