Chapter 64

Hello People. *grin*

I have arrived at chapter 64. I'm narrowing in on the end. I may make my new dead line and have this completed by the time I start college. Wouldn't that be nice?

A few weeks ago, I just started re-writing a story of mine that I had grown beyond a bit. The re-write took me in a whole new direction. I've now ventured into sexual torture. I hint at most of it since it was in the past, but what makes it a really edgy story for me is the fact that it's an 'incest' story.

Don't hate me. *hands up to ward off blows* The good thing is.... well I killed the good thing buy doing something else. Or at least hinting at it. Ok...you can rant on me now.

In other story writing news, I've come to realize that if I ever do another story for Fanfiction under Inuyasha, that I should Kagome's couple-hood away and in a separate story from anyone else's.

My popularity has taken a dive because of it. Hold on. Have I told you that I started to post my Inuyasha story over at FanFiction.net yet? Sorry if I haven't. It's titled "Together". I know. I suck at names. Speaking of which I need to look up a name for someone knew how is just passing thought my story right now. I'm not even sure where I actually left off. :(

Ok, I left off at page 4 of chapter 64 and I'm giving Sango and her mate-to-be some air time. I have been short changing them. I think I may let them wonder around and talk to us for a bit about things going one at Sess' home and the upcoming annoucements. I'm so fare in the furture that you most likly will not remember me telling you all this. :) I hate giving away a story, but I don't think I'm giving away much here.

Well I should find those two names. I got to go now.

See ya next update. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED