House Boys

Yes, I've been gone a while. I didn't really realize it was this long.

On the upside I have a new story. It took me a while to just find a name for it. I had another long, bad name, and then I changed it to 'House Boy', then to 'House Boys' once I threw in another pov into the story. Oh, this only has two by the way.

I have been at it for a while. I'm currently trying to type my way through chapter 29. In my defense, I just started to write it last night. :) I was about to add on to it, when I reminded myself, once again, that I had to come and post links.

Now, I may have said something about this story already, but I only looked at my last post about 'Snow Days' and really doubt that.

So, I have posted up to chapter 23 over at Deviantart (DA) and I just started to post one chapter a week over at Scribd a month ago. I will not list links to each chapter, but I will drop you off in their folders.

I don't think that I will be posting it over at GoodReads. I don't know why. My lack of involvement maybe. I also think it's too hard to actually find my stories there. It takes me a while and I can't even get to them through the app on my ipad unless someone leaves a note or likes a chapter. :( It's really meant for published works more than internet posted stories I think.

So those links... but do you want to know what it's about about first?

Well, the first tile I had was, "My First and Last Crag's List Job". Now add that bit of information to what you already know about my stories. And yes, it's gay.

Any other questions? :) Ok then, links.

Deviantart - Link to the folder & Link to the first chapter. They are all linked here, so when you get to the end, there is the link to take you to the next chapter.

Scribd - Link

REMINDER

You need to have an account at DA to see those postings. They have been labeled mature and won't let outside people view them, since they wouldn't know your age. As far as I know, Scribd doesn't have this. If it does, I haven't found it yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED