Day Dream

This story is brand new as of June 6th, '00 and was edited/updated on October 10th, 09.

DayDream

I stood at the top of my street waiting for her to pick me up. I wasn't sure if it was going to be just a girl's night out, or if she would be bringing along her husband. I stood there waiting for about ten minutes looking up and down the street. I didn't even know why. I didn't know what her car looked liked but I kept looking for a blond lady driving a car, coming towards me. For where I lived, that was just as good as if I was looking for her car plate numbers. When I saw her I waved and she pulled up with a smile on her face and her hubby in the back seat. I smiled and said hello in a very 'happy glad to see you, let's party' voice and opened the door to the front seat. I slid in and closed the door before I turned towards her and she leaned over and kissed me on my cheek and I did the same. Then we drove off.

When the car stopped behind some backed up cars, she looked towards me and reached her hand out for my face. She isn't going to do that I thought. Then as her hand continued to reach for me, I thought. 'Could I do this? Kiss another girl?' I watched as she closer and held the back of my head.

To read the rest of the story click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED