Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}



“My brother walked in on me showering and I didn’t notice until he wrapped his arms around me and grabbed my cock. He had to keep his hand over my mouth the entire time so I wouldn’t be loud. But I loved every second of it!”

===

I stumbled into the bath and stopped to look back at what I had tripped on. It was my own underwear. Bradly had managed to pull them down when I was leaving our bedroom and I was a little too tired to bother pulling them back up, even when I felt them continue to slide down my legs. I kicked them away towards the clothes hamper before walking past the sink and into the shower. 

I turned on the hot water and waited for what was coming out of the shower head to not freeze me to death. I remembered seeing my parent’s bedroom door closed and I could smell breakfast being made so my brain told me that Dad was still in bed because he had the day off and Mom was downstairs burning toast while making scrambled eggs. 

I stepped in and under the spray of water that was now at a temperature that I could enjoy. I stood there for a minute as it soaked my hair and ran down the length of my body. I reached for the soap that was in the corner of the built-in shelving and worked my way down from my neck to my ankles leaving my body covered in white slippery suds.

One hand placed the soap back while the other drifted to my cock and jerked it a little. I was a little tired and actually thought about not jerking off, then I shot down the idea as I moved out from under the water that had washed my back clean and leaned my arm on the tiled wall as I spread my legs and started to slowly jack off. I watched the bubbles froth up between my fingers as well as slide with my hand as I moved them up and down my already hard dick.

The novelty of the soap had gotten me to the point where my pumps started to speed up to chase an orgasm that I now had in my sights when I felt myself being enveloped. An arm wrapped around my chest and pushed me forward a little, making me let go of my cock to use that hand to protect me from the wall. My cock was then grabbed as I felt a body behind mine as a warm cock was pushed up against the crack of my ass. 

“Looks like I got here just in time,” Bradly said as he took over the jacking for me. The orgasm that had my name on it was still there. It was shaking its ass at me, daring me to catch it as I pushed my own ass back harder against my brother’s dick. 

“Oh no don’t Keth, you are a bit too loud for that. In fact,” Bradly said as his hand that was clasping half my chest moved to cover my mouth. “You are a little loud period,” he ended as his hand on my cock started to go faster. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to moan into his palm. He was right. I was loud. He also said that it was one of the reasons why he liked fucking me. He loved how I reacted to his touches. Watching me twitch and moan got him off almost as much as it did me. 

I tried being silent once, it didn’t feel good at all. My orgasm came, but it felt like it had been a waste of time. I had to move, I had to moan, to make noises when things felt good. To moan loudly as things felt great and things were starting to feel really good. Bradly said that he wasn’t going to fuck me, but as I continued to push my ass back in time with his hand job, I felt his cock stiffen as it slid next to, along or against my ass crack and butt hole. I started to wonder if it was possible for me to angle my hips and have him slowly prod his way into my ass when he took his hand off my dick. 

I almost complained, but then I felt his hand on my ass cheek pulling it aside. He wouldn’t let go of my mouth. I licked his fingers as a thank you for the ass fucking he was about to give me. I closed my eyes and moaned a little as I felt the whole length of his cock as it slid against my hole. I think I may have leaked a little just from that. 

“Yess,” I murmured into his hand as I waited to feel him as he started to push inside. But it didn’t happen. He sandwiched his dick between my ass cheeks like a hot dog in a bun before his hand grabbed my cock and forced me further into his crotch. He was stuck to my backside now. Any movement I made, he made with me. His hand was moving faster even as he slid his dick over my ass hole.

When I realized he really wasn’t going to go in, I leaned my chest against the wall and moved my ass up and down, instead of back and forth. I was going to help him get to his orgasm as much as he was helping me get to mine. I felt his breath on the back of my neck and shoulders. I felt his balls as they moved up and slapped mine as I brought my ass down each time. My throat was starting to become parched and I realized that my moans were getting louder. They were approaching screaming level and the nipples on my chest now hurt as I pressed in on them as my ass moved faster. 

I was almost there. We …were… almost… there…

= = = =

Nothing to say here.

Wait, wait. There is something. The new confession that I used where just words, but the older ones have a pic too. :)

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED