The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED



“I’m thinking of expanding my staff,” my friend Christina says from her side of the table. It’s the first time in months that we have been able to sit down and talk with one another.

“Oh, why?” I ask her as my attention was pulled from the windows and to her face. Of course, we were seated in the sunroom. This was the room I was be found occupying until a temperature drop forced me to the library.

“Our Marissa is on vacation, and Paul is having a hard time adjusting,” she says.

“Paul?” I ask. “Your son?” to clarify.

“I only have one child Trisha,” she said, sounding a little offended before a visible chill went down her spine. She never wanted children, but it was one of the conditions of her marriage that she produced a male heir for her husband’s family estate. She was forever grateful that she only had to go through pregnancy once.

“Some of the kitchen staff have,” Christina pauses as she looks for the right word. “Concerns about his actions and it’s only been two days. By the time I get a suitable replacement, Marissa will be back,” she continues.

I take a sip from my cup as I consider my question for her. I could imagine what her staff has been telling her, so I didn’t really need to ask about that.

“Perhaps you should,” I said in agreement. I didn’t need to ask Christina anything. “And Paul should help you,” I add on before waiting for her questions.

“Really?” she said as she directs a skeptical look in my direction.

“One, it would ease his actions that concern your staff, since he would be doing that as part of the interview process. Two, he will have a hand in choosing his next wet nurse since you aren’t willing to cut him loose of such a habit…”

“Johnathan is the one that allowed the wet nurse post to continue,” Christina said to cut me off.

“You never told me that you were against it,” I tell her in my defense.

“I’m not opposed to it,” she then says as she picks through the sandwiches to find one that she liked more than the others considering they were all the same kind. “We got one when I couldn’t breastfeed and when Paul showed no signs of stopping and even demanding his time with the wet nurse as he got older, when she was trying to wean him off, Johnathan said that there was nothing wrong with him continuing. He even said that Paul would have a wet nurse until he felt like stopping since it wasn’t harmful,” she ended as she moved a second sandwich to her plate.

“Are you honestly willing to let your son continue breastfeeding for as long as he wants too?” I ask her in surprise. I always hoped that she was just dragging her feet in putting an end to this, not subscribing to it.

“Why not?” Christina honestly sounded puzzled as she asked the question.

“He’s fourteen years old now…”

“Fifteen,” she corrects me.

“Fifteen Christina,” I give back to her. “If he isn’t ready to stop now, he may never be.”

“So?” she shoots back at me as she takes a bite.

“Women are more than just bags of milk,” I tell her.

“Paul knows that,” she says before she finishes the sandwich.

“He knows?” I ask her. Christina nods her head a little in agreement as she swallows. I sit back in my chair as I wait for her to explain.

“He’s been having some form of sex with his wet nurses since he was ten,” she starts. “First it was just rubbing, Leia was then permitted to jerk him off if he would allow it and only when she was feeding him. Paul had several dry orgasms with her before she had to leave, and Marissa took her place. It took a while for him to warm up to her, but a year in things were normal again, and then he had his first ejaculation. His father had to have a talk with him after that,” Christina said with a shake of her head.

“This is how we found out that he would have a feeding, before going to sleep, in bed. But with it now being paired with a handjob, it wasn’t that odd. Anyway,” she continues. “Marissa couldn’t calm him down by telling him this was normal, and that is where Johnathan came in. Even with the talk, it took two days before he would let Marissa come near him. I told her to start writing reports so we wouldn’t be too caught off guard by some future event. So I can say that on his fourteenth birthday, he had vaginal intercourse with Marissa during their nightly feeding. His father was relieved and somewhat proud when he read that.”

“And here I thought that Paul was going around trying to milk your big breasted maids,” I told her.

“He is,” Christina confirmed. “He seems to have that as being part of the sexual act, or he can’t cum,” she comments sounding very unconcerned.

“Christina,” I almost whisper in sympathy.

“What?” she asks me. “It’s not the worst fetish I’ve heard of, and I’m sure you have heard of far worst ones yourself.” Christina then went for a cherry centered cookie.

She was right. It was a little surprising to hear, but there were only a handful of ways this could have turned out for Paul, and this isn’t that bad. Currently, it’s a fetish of his. He is still young and could grow out of it on his own, and if he didn’t, I’m sure there are many ways to accommodate it.

“So how's Johnathan these days?” I ask my friend as I reach for another sandwich myself.

=====

A little later, I wrote something similar for one of Trisha's kids. That felt a bit awkward for me, so I got rid of it.

= = = = = =

I just came up with a name for all my bits about the maids and this household that they are employed at. "The Story Of Maids". I think it works very well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}