The Story Of The Maids - A New One {shota/age gap} - updated



“Mom? Are you in here?” Julie called out before she turned the corner.

“Yes dear,” I answered as she looked into the room. I was seated in a straight back chair with my dress collected around my torso leaving the rest of me accessible for my current activity.

“A new one for Dad or Frank?” Julie asked as she leaned against the door frame watching us.

“He’s an anniversary gift to your father and kinda for myself also,” I explained as I slowly pushed the dildo into his mouth. He’s been doing great all morning. He could almost swallow the whole thing. It is a little bigger than my husband’s, but this way he will be more than ready.

“You wanted something Julie?” I asked my second oldest as she continued to stand there looking on. My arm that went around his neck held his head up as he sat on my lap. As I got the head past his lips again, I stopped as I felt him shake a little. I looked down and saw as some cum bloomed from his stiff cock.

“Oh yes,” Julie remarked as she remembered. “ Viscount Leeds is here to see you,” she said.

“That man is back so soon?” I asked in surprise. I pulled the toy out of his mouth and set it down on the table next to us. “Up you go,” I told him before I reached for some tissues to wipe my wet nipples. I stood and fixed my dress before bending and kissing his lips briefly as he stood there looking up at me.

“What room did you leave him in?” I asked her.

“The library,” Julie answered. “Can I use the plugs on him?” she asked as I stepped closer and she kept her eyes on the boy who now sat in my chair.

“His name is Keven and no, you may not. I’m training him. You can jerk Keven off if you want to get your hands on him that badly, but that is all,” I told her before leaving the room.

I was reattaching the spaghetti straps that were to hang off my shoulders as I made my way down the hall. I pulled my dress a little further so it at least got to my knees and I fixed some of the fabric around my breasts so I would feel less pulling on my skin.

I loved the dark purple color, but the fabric itself left something to be desired. As I got library doors, I believed that I had myself presentable and pushed the doors open.

"Good afternoon Viscount Leeds," I said to the short man standing in the room looking at one of the books on the many shelves that filled the room.

"Countess Renmont," he said once he turned around and saw me standing before him. His eyes did a quick sweep over my frame and a questioning look passed over his face. "Did I catch you at an inconvenient time?" he asked as if he really cared.

"Not particularly. I was only helping with the training of a new addition to the staff. A gift of sorts for my anniversary," I enlighted the Viscount.

"Oh," he exclaimed sounding a little interested.

"Yes, one of your countrymen, I think," I said with a smile. "His paper works proves that he is three and twenty years of years, but he could easily pass for one of the friends of my youngest son." I decided to end it there since everyone knew that the Viscount didn't appreciate his lack of height in a country where he was physically looked down at, more than he was comfortable with.

"Yes, well," he said as he moved over to a bag that he must have brought with him. "Let's get down to business shall we?" he asked as he started to pull out some papers for us to go over. 

I understood that we had dealings that needed to be managed, but we had lawyers for this reason. But no, he insisted on doing them himself and with the other party involved also.

"Yes, shall we," I agreed with him and took my seat at the desk that I know placed between us.

===

This wasn't the true first 'The Story Of The Maids" story, but it was the one that got me to expand beyond just the snap shot of the maids. I started to think of where they worked. Who they worked for and the world all this seemed to be normal in.

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED