New Toy … Boy or Coach? - Complete! {Gay Athlete/Coach}



Hello. :)

Yes, I sat my butt down and finished up the story. I then went back and edited the other two parts before part 3 went up today. I was just going to post the third part when I remembered the editing I did, so I'm posting the whole story here in this post. 

You can look back at the other two posts, if you feel like it, to see what the changes were other than typo corrections. :)

Here we go.

===

New Toy ... Boy or Coach?


–Third Person POV–

“Welcome to the Minor League gentlemen,” the coach started as he stood in front of the whole team for the first time that season. It appeared that everyone was on time today. 

The owner of the team had been worried that not everyone would have shown up. And just not for the first day, but for the whole season with everyone trying to hold on to the jobs that they already had during the off-season. But he seemed to have been worried for nothing. Neither the owner nor the coach had received such letters. As the owner walked up to the front of the group to be introduced by the coach, he finally put his fears to rest. 

Coach Tomkins steps down and stands next to one of the newbies, who was standing upfront. They struck up a quiet conversation as the owner stated convincingly, that everyone would be paid in full and on time. Also, all their past grievances had been addressed to the best of his abilities. He welcomed the newbies by name and thanked everyone for coming back for another season before stepping down and having the coach step back up. 

“Well,” Coach Tomkins started. “Not much left to say except let’s practice,” he ended before clapping his hands once and having everyone else start clapping before they turned to find their locker and starting to change. 

“Allen,” Coach Tomkins calls out as he walks past the newbie and heads towards his office. “A moment,” he tacked on as he continued walking. The newbie of 24 years, walked behind his new coach that looked as in shape as he was, down a side hallway towards an office that was roomy and well lived in. Coach told him to shut the door and take a seat. He himself sat behind his desk before reaching for a purple envelope. 

“I found this on my desk when I came in today. This is some joke to possibly throw me off my game is it?” he asked the young man. Allen looks at the closed envelope before looking up at his coach.

“No, it’s all true,” he confirms. 

“So then explain to me why I shouldn’t be worried that you are gay? Are you celibate?” he asks him.

“God no!” Allen exclaimed in surprise and with a laugh. 

“Married?” Coach Tomkins tries next.

“Nope,” the young man says as he shakes his head.

“In a committed relationship?” was the coach's next try,

“Not currently,” Allen shot down. 

“Then why?” the coach asked to move the conversation along and towards an answer. 

“Because I don’t sleep with other players. That can de-evolve into jealous public fights. I also won’t be with some outside person who wouldn’t really be ready for all the traveling I would have to be doing,” Allen started. “I normally hook up with the coach, once he doesn’t get too power hungry,” he ended as he continued to look at the coach to see his reaction. 

“And if the coach is married?” Coach Tomkins asked back without missing a beat. 

“She doesn’t travel with the team. This is the minor leagues. She stays home and works. At least she has so far,” Allen says as he leans forward, thinking this may work out also. 

“And you have done this with all your coaches?” Allen is now asked as his current coach leans back and seems to get comfortable with the idea.

“There was this one coach back in college, but he was bad all around and replaced half way through my first year on the team. The next guy was much better.” They both now stayed quiet as they mulled over ideas and sized the other one up. This has rarely gone the same way twice for Allen. He stands and looks across the desk as the coach looks up to see what was happening. 

“I can give you a demonstration of one of my skills if you like?” Allen suggested. 


–Allen’s POV–

The coach didn’t say anything but just watched me until I started to round his desk. Then his eyes repeatedly darted from me as I advanced on him to the door that I'm sure he didn't think was locked.

“Locking coach doors behind me has become a necessary habit of mine,” I informed him as I placed both of my hands on each of the armrests of the chair Coach Tomkins sat in. I leaned in close and brushed the sides of our clean-shaven cheek and jaws together before I pressed my body into his before sliding down to end up kneeling between his spread legs.

I closed my hands in on his waist and pulled his shirt up revealing a well-muscled stomach. Nothing as overly ambitious as a six-pack, but he had definition and looked firm beneath the treasure trail of black hair that grew more abundant the higher I looked. His nipples were like naked flesh islands surrounded by a sea of black curls.

I had to touch all of it. I pushed my fingers through the curls, raking my fingers along the flesh below and occasionally making landfall to tease both nipples that got harder with each of my passings. My hands continued to play while I now laid my head in Coach Tomkins’ lap. My cheek came into contact with the denim of his jeans.

The next thing I felt was the hot and hard mass that was his cock just below the fabric. I closed my eyes as I took in my first deep breath. My hands fell to his waist as I started to rub my face along, across, and in circles along the trapped appendage.


--Third Person's POV--

Coach Tomkins’ eyes were also closed. He was slowly losing control of his breathing. His mouth emitted jerking cries when his nipples had been flicked, pinched, or dragged under a nail. Once he felt Allen’s face in contact with his crotch any objections he had against his show of abilities could no longer be heard if they were still present at all. He kept his hands and arms where they had been when he was facing Allen before he brought their bodies into contact. One hand rested on his desk. The other one still held on the back end of the armrest on its side of the chair. But once Allen’s hands had moved to commit assault on his person, he had taken over the whole armrest and was currently gripping it tightly as he felt himself being pulled closer to ejaculating in his pants. 

As the idea of that happening brought him close to the event, he realized that he couldn’t let that happen. Too many questions with no answers to be given would be asked later at seeing him in such a state.

“Suck me,” he managed to breathe out. He didn’t try to touch Allen even as he made this request.

“I think that will have to wait,” Allen said much closer to Coach Tomkins’ face than Coach was expecting. His eyes shot open to see clear brown ones looking back at him. “I remember you saying something about a practice and I’m already late. Also,” he said slightly drawn out. “I don’t know if I have the right to lay lips on you yet,” Allen ended with a grin that showed he knew he had won. 

“Fuck…” Coach Tomkins moaned as his eyes closed, and he tried to stop himself from coming in his pants as Allen’s fingers now found and focused on his nipples again. “Fine,” Coach Tomkins said as he gave in. “Yes. Please,” he quickly added as he once again tried to save his clothing, some of his dignity, and to find out if the promise of Allen’s mouth was half as great as his fingers. 


–Coach Tompkins' POV–

“Then I’m going to seal it with a kiss,” Allen says before I feel his lips on mine and his breath invading my lungs. His hands were on my neck, but they wasted no time in moving south and then to my belt buckle. I heard as it was opened and the pull before the slack. With his tongue still sliding against my own, I heard the movement of my zipper as it was lowered, letting out some of the warm air that had been heated by my rising temperature.

He broke our kiss, and I opened my eyes to see him grin at me before he took a step back and slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

“I have to keep that clean,” he explained before tossing it to the other side of the desk and onto the chair there. He then reached for my waist. I felt his fingers hooking into my shorts as well as my jeans before he started to tug them down. I lifted my ass to help me get off as much as to help him get to my cock.

When I realized I was holding my breath I thought about how to breathe. How to take in air. How to let my lungs do their job and deflate slowly before starting all back over again. It seems so easy, in theory, but with the distraction of Allen as he rubbed his face against my hard cock without the barrier of my pants, hitches interrupted the cycle repeatedly.

Then my eyes opened wide as I gasped open-mouthed as warm wet heat stunned my senses as it surrounded my cock. I melted and went rigid at the same time. His tongue continued the dance it started in my mouth and I grunted in pained ecstasy as I was now not being lead to an orgasm, but pushed there.

I felt the palm of his hands on my inner thighs before he pushed them further apart. Pulling me closer to the edge of my seat. My hold that had someone loosen on the armrests tightened again to keep me in the chair.

Allen pushed his face further into my crotch. I felt as I entered and was pushed further into his throat. When he swallowed me in deeper, a tremor moved up my body, and it turned into a growl as it escaped my lips. His nose pressed into my body as if he was trying to consume all of me. He repeatedly swallowed, making this throat move up and down the area of my cock he got that far.

My hips couldn’t stay still anymore. I bucked upwards. I felt his hair between my fingers for the first time. I almost didn’t care that I was cutting off his air supply, but before I could feel him even trying to struggle against what I was doing to him I was coming. The blackness behind my eyes flashed white as I erupted, into his gut. Mini bone quakes moved up along my spine and faded out into my body as my orgasm slowly dead.

When Allen pushed against my hand, that was still on the back of his head, I gave no resistance. He sucked on my skin as he pulled himself off. I almost hissed from the additional sensation that my body, never mind my cock, was incapable of processing at the moment.

I breathed and then breathed better as I now looked down at the man kneeling between my legs.

“I assume there are some … rules to this?” I asked knowing that if I couldn’t stop him now, then there was no way I was going to stop myself after knowing what his demonstration has just proved to me.

The End


===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED