Translate This Page

You can now leave your comments via Disqus. This allows you to use your Disqus or a number of other accounts to leave comments.

Feb 26, 2017

... Read The Sign {Naked In Public}

[ I have a number of short stories over at Tumblr. So short, I don't really like to call them stories. I even labeled them blips in some of the tags. But I promised I would share, so I'm going to pick the longest ones to re-post here. And maybe one or two that I really liked that aren't so long.]

[The photo I got this story from can be found at the link below along with the Tumblr post I'm copying this from.]

===

“HEY! Ben! Guys! Come look at this!” The guy shouted. I had been there for only five minutes when he found me. He looked at the sign then looked at me before he rubbed his cock through his work pants. I was starting to sweat as I tried to keep my moans in. But it was starting to get harder. That is when he called his friends over. 
I looked in the directed he called out to and soon saw four other guys as they rounded the corner. I moaned out loud as my nipples painfully hardened. I pressed my back up against the wall. I was a little surprised that it was warm when my skin touched it. 
“AH!” I couldn’t stop it from coming out. Moving rubbed the wheel aginst my clit. I almost came. I kept my eyes shut as I heard pants being zipped open and I heard the movement of clothes. I didn’t have to open my eyes to see what was going on. I saw it in my head. 
They were looking my body and jerking off. They wanted to suck my breasts. To lick my skin. To shove their dicks in my small mouth. Up my ass and take the place of the vibrator in my pussy.
It was too much. I heard them breathing and my legs twitched and shook under me. My ass bounced on the wall as I sucked in my tummy. 
“Ah. Ah. AH! AH! AAHhh,” I muttered then shouted almost too loudly as I came. I felt my pussy get flooded and the ramming of the vibrator kept me going until I feel myself squirting. Most of it went out through a hole in the contraption that was locked onto my body but most got trapped and dripped its way down my pussy, my thighs and my legs.
I don’t remember passing out, but when I woke up my husband was combing his fingers through my hair. I was naked and laying in next to him. He was equally nude. 
“I didn’t think you would sleep this long,” he informed me. 
“Sorry dear,” I told him as I turned my head to see what he was looking it. It was me. From before. I kinda remembered this part, but not at the same time. I had crumpled to the ground and I was twitching slightly. There was a close up of the vibrator between my legs. It was still going in and out of me, but slower than it was before. 
Half of my face was covered in splashes of cum along with my chest and hands. There was just one guy above me as he stroked his cock. It was rather big and a few seconds later he hit the wall with his ejaculation before he aimed downwards and splashed what was left into my hair and on my chest. 
The camera kept rolling until they had all left, then it went black.
===

No comments: