... Read The Sign {Naked In Public} - updated



"HEY! Ben! Guys! Come look at this!" The man standing over me shouted. I had been there for only five minutes when he found me. He looked at the sign, then looked at me for a long moment before he started to rub his cock through his work pants. I was beginning to sweat as I tried to keep my moans in. But it was starting to get harder. That is when he called his friends over. 

I looked in the direction he called out to and soon saw four other guys as they rounded the corner. They were all tall and built of muscle. They didn't look like bodybuilders, but in a sexual dictionary I'm sure a picture of any of them could be used in describing the word "Bear" or "Daddy". 

I moaned out loud as my nipples painfully hardened. They were each at least a foot and half taller than I was. They were barrel-chested and stocky without any fat to be seen. Which I admit is odd, but I wasn't going to question it now. I pressed my back up against the wall as they formed a semicircle around where I stood. I was being towered over by five massive sun-blocking bodies that breathed their heat onto me as they mostly sheltered me from the rest of the world. I was a little surprised to find the wall warm when my skin touched it. Or was I just chilled with excitement?

"AH!" I couldn't stop it from coming out. Moving rubbed the wheel against my clit. I almost came. I kept my eyes shut as I heard pants being zipped open and I heard the movement of clothes. I didn't have to open my eyes to see what was going on. I saw it in my head. 

They were looking at my body as they started to jerk off. They saw the hardened nipples on my breasts. They observed that I was naked except for the little white waiter's collar and the contraption locked into place between my legs. They wanted to suck on my breasts. To lick my skin. To shove their dicks in my small mouth and up my ass and take the place of the vibrator in my pussy. Perhaps all three at the same time. 

The vibrator speeded up. The wheel against my clit started to move. I heard them breathing harder, and my legs twitched and shook under me. My ass bounced off the wall as I sucked in my tummy. 

"Ah. Ah. AH! AH! AAHhh," I muttered then shouted almost too loudly as I came. I felt my pussy get flooded, and the ramming of the vibrator kept me climaxing until I felt myself squirting. Most of it went out through a hole in the gadget that was locked onto my body, but most got trapped behind it and dripped its way down my pussy, my thighs and my legs. 

==

I don't remember passing out, but when I woke up, my husband was combing his fingers through my hair. I was naked and laying in bed next to him. He was equally nude and smelled as clean as I now felt. His long hair was pulled back into a low ponytail. The way the light shone off his hair told me that it was around sunset now. His normally brown hair was tinted with red. 

"I didn't think you would sleep this long," he informed me as I momently held his attention long enough for him to smile at me. Then he turned back to what he was watching while I slept. 

"Sorry, dear," I told him as I turned my head to see what he was looking it. It was me. From before. I kind of remembered this part, but not at the same time. I had crumpled to the ground, and I was twitching slightly on our large 65" flat screen that hung in our bedroom. There was a close up of the vibrator between my legs. It was still moving in and out of me, but slower than it was before. 

Half of my face was covered in splashes of cum along with my chest and hands. The video showed just one guy above me at this time as he stroked his cock. It was rather big but no less significant than what I expected from his build. A few seconds later, he hit the wall with his ejaculation before he aimed downwards and splashed what was left into my hair and on my chest. 

The camera kept rolling until he squeezed the last of the cum from his cock and tucked it away. He pulled his pants close before zipping up. Now the camera zoomed out and showed me alone, and on the ground before it went black.

"And in two weeks it will be my turn," he commented as he bends over to kiss my forehead. 

"And I've already picked out a spot for you," I inform him as my hand moves under the sheet and over his hip towards his dick that already has a wet spot on the sheet. 
===

What do you think of this one? Since I'm now re-writing some of these stories to work without the picture, I changed a few details. 

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED