Re-posting on Watt Pad

Hey,

Yesterday I started to post my story "Painful Equality" over on Watt Pad.


I have two parts up already and I will be posting one per day.

But currently I have and issue. I don't like the spacing between the paragraphs. So when you go from one part to the next you will see this.

I would like you to tell me which you like better when reading. 😊

So you get and update and being asked for help at the same time.

Oh, you notice that the cover is slightly different. I had to resize it for Wattpad and I didn't have the other font on my computer yet. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED