I have a question for you.


I just found out that the link to my tumblr sex stories page, on tumbler, doesn't show up the way I wanted, if at all. So I'm adding the tag 'my stories' to them so they can be found easier. My question is this. Do you even like my stories?

Yes - They expand very well on the photos used and they get me hot.
No - The photos are good, but I don't come here to read.
No - I didn't know you wrote stories.
Other
Please Specify:


Now, this is a poll originally made for my tumblr page, so of course you know that I write stories. So for you, only the first two answers mater. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED