Smelling Cum {Bachelorette Paid Stripper}



“That a girl! Smell and taste some cum that doesn’t belong to your to-be husband. It’s the last chance you’ll get!”

“I think I wet my panties.”

“I didn’t think you were wearing any.”

“And to think she was such a wet blanket before when it came to sex.”

“For how many drinks she’s had tonight I don’t think she knows she had a blanket.”

“It’s a shame it’s over now. She’s enjoying herself so much.”

“Who said it was over?”

“What do you mean?”

“The pool before was his pay. Have you ever seen a girl ass fucked?”

“You didn’t!”

“Me? It’s ‘we’. It’s all ‘we’.”

===
Ok. It's a party. :)
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED