My Husband Kissed Me {Voyeur/Exhibitionist}



My husband kissed me into our bedroom. He had been stripping me during our short walk there. Once we were in, he broke the kiss and turned me around.

There laying on the bed was Cathleen from next door. She was spread eagle on our bed naked and with a vibrator in her hand.

She barely spears us a moment of her attention before she lays her head back and puts the vibrator to her pussy. I stand there shocked as Max kisses my neck and runs his hands over my body.

I tried to understand how she could be here. I was in this room an hour ago getting dressed for our stay at home date. I looked around again, searching for where she could have hidden when I realized we were in the spear bedroom.

Max rubbed his palm over one of my nipples and I sucked in air as I heard Cathleen moan.

"You need a closer look," Max told me before he indeed moved us closer. "There, you should hear her better now," he told me as he palmed my pussy and kneaded his heel into my clit.

"Ahh," I moaned myself.

"Cathleen has gotten so good at keeping quiet while you're home that she is finding it hard to be louder now," Max explained before slipping a finger into my pussy.

"Oh, Max, oh Max," she moaned from the bed. "Fuck her hard," she continued. "Pump her pussy good. Let me see her pussy drip your cum," she said before shaking.

My nipples were starting to hurt. I reached for his hand that wasn't humping my pussy and pushed it onto my breast. He got the hint and grabbed on. My knees started to weaken, but I continued to fuck myself onto his hand. I felt my juices covering his fingers as he dug into my gspot and going down my thighs.

I looked over at Cathleen and saw her hard nipples. I started to shake. I saw her cum on the vibrator as she held it hard to her pussy. I moaned louder.

"YES, YES!" Both Cathleen and I shouted as we came and shook.

=====

This was interesting. I might come back to this one day. Maybe. 

=====

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED