Milking My Cock {Male Roommates}



I haven't jerked myself off since I moved in with my roommate. The first time was a prize in our first of many poker games. We were too broke to use money, so we betted chores and favors.

Upping the task with each bet.

I expected to nag him until he punched me to stop bringing it up or give me money. I was equally expecting both. But he did it on my second ask as we watched a steamy ep of some show on the lower channels. We could only afford basic cable.

He blew my mind. He did a lot of things that I did, so only a few things surprised me there. It was the fact that it wasn't me. It was someone else's hands on my junk. And not smaller girl hands either. They were big like mine. As strong as mine. I didn't know what he was going to do next and I didn't direct him since he was a guy and should have known what was good.

I came so hard that I questioned if I liked guys or not. He sprayed most of my jizz on his shirt, so he took it off and wiped up what was left before he left the room. I didn't see him until the next day.

I got home before he did and went to my room with the dirty magazine I bought on my way from work. It felt like a very odd thing to do since I normally used my computer to look up naked girls.

We didn’t have enough for Internet when we moved in. That would be a next month purchase.

Once I was in my room, I kicked off my shoes, chucked my pants and pulled off my boxers. I got comfortable in my chair and flipped through the mag until I started to get horny. I shifted the book to my left hand and started stroking my cock with my right. I looked down at a blonde with fuzzy hair sitting on a set of stairs inside a house. She was wearing oversized fake pearls and leaning back with her legs open.

Girls still worked for me. I thought of her sitting down on my cock with her wet pussy and I stroked faster. I slowed down as I thought of hearing her moaning. What would her voice sound like? I lifted my hand from my cock to turn the page over. Now I was looking at a wet red head. She stood under an outdoor shower on the beach. Her top had been pushed to between her breasts.

I repositioned the book and the door to my room opened. We looked at each other for a moment before he left the door open and walked over to where I was. I was about to tell him to leave when he grabbed the head of my cock hard and I silently screamed as I stopped myself from cumming.

But he didn't stop. He rocked and rubbed and stroked the skin over my shaft. I looked down at his hand as he abused and pleased me at the same time. Then he started to jack me and I almost felt like trying to climb out of the chair and my skin, but it was over almost too quickly.

Now I just think of wanting to jerk off and I start to take off my pants in front of him and he proceeds with the task that he has placed himself in charge of.

=====

I think he's just a straight guy who got very lucky and found someone who waned to give him hand jobs. I don't know the reason for the other guy to be doing it yet. Maybe he does like him. Maybe he's the gay one, but is ok with doing this for him since he get's sex else where. Maybe ... who know?
=====

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED