Translate This Page

You can now leave your comments via Disqus. This allows you to use your Disqus or a number of other accounts to leave comments.

Nov 15, 2016

Encouragement {Lesbian/Student/Teacher}

[ I have a number of short stories over at Tumblr. So short, I don't really like to call them stories. I even labeled them blips in some of the tags. But I promised I would share, so I'm going to pick the longest ones to re-post here. And maybe one or two that I really liked that aren't so long.]

[The photo I got this story from can be found at the link below along with the Tumblr post I'm copying this from.]

===

“You have to learn how to concentrate and do your work while in school,” Ms. Mook said as she continued to rub my clit through my panties. I looked down at the worksheet in front of me as I covered my mouth to hold in a moan.

“You have only solved the first three problems. You still have twelve more to go,” she pointed out as I tried to focus my eyes.


“Ms. Mook, can you go a bit slower please?” I pleaded. I knew that I was going to come soon if she didn’t slow down, never mind stop, then it would just be harder to concentrate with my pussy covered in cum.


“No. I’m going as fast as I always do. You need to stop dreaming of boys in class and get your work done,” she told me. “You will do your work before you go home and I won’t stop until your work is done,” she stated as she started to rub fresh cum over my flesh.

I shook and bit my hand as a loud moan escaped. Maybe I should let her tire herself out, then I could do the work when she’s recovering…

“AH!” I moaned fully out load as I gripped the table. Then I remembered it didn’t work last time. She just switched hands. I tried to look at the paper in front of me again. I wrote a ‘3′ before I started to shake again. 

=====
=====

No comments: