Chocolate Banana {Crossdressing Boy}



A cute boy got dressed to go outside. It was a warm day. He picked a light and short dress, but nothing flowy since he was horny and slid a butt plug in before he left the house.

During his walk he bought a popsicle. He walked around a bit more and attracted a few stairs and even some very long ones, but no one really caught his fancy. When his popsicle finished he found an Asian eatery selling chocolate covered bananas. He had only seen them in mangas and animes and couldn’t pass up buying one himself.

A block or two later his sexual buzz was almost gone and he hadn’t cum once during his time out. He now started to look for a place and or person to help with that. He walked until he found a store that mostly sold clothing to gay guys with some sex toy in the back and stood in front of their window.

He slowly slid down the window until it had pulled the back of his dress up and over his butt. Now he looks back and sees you watching him.

How long have you been watching him?

===
At times I feel like I didn't do what I wanted with the story. So I read it over and I feel better about it after. Then a few months later I think I didn't do a good job, read it over and I like it more than before. And this keep happening over and over again.

I think I had something in my head that I wanted to write, but I didn't for some reason, and now I seem to be nagged by a memory of an idea I don't remember. 
=====

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED