Translate This Page

You can now leave your comments via Disqus. This allows you to use your Disqus or a number of other accounts to leave comments.

Nov 16, 2016

Big Girl Lisa {Straight/Underage}

[ I have a number of short stories over at Tumblr. So short, I don't really like to call them stories. I even labeled them blips in some of the tags. But I promised I would share, so I'm going to pick the longest ones to re-post here. And maybe one or two that I really liked that aren't so long.]

[The photo I got this story from can be found at the link below along with the Tumblr post I'm copying this from.]

===

Lisa wanted to be a big girl so badly. Ever since she turned 16 she’s set her sights on me. I don’t think I was that good looking, but I was her next door neighbor. I was simply within reach and not that bad of a choice. I think.

She was barely dressed, like most days I saw her, as she knocked on my door. But today she caught me with a hard on. I was annoyed when I was interrupted and I thought it would be mostly gone after I got dressed, made it downstairs and opened my front door. I was wrong.

She noticed the bulge in my shorts and commented on how big it was. Once her hand brushed the front of my pants, I was willing to let her have what she wanted. She wanted me to break her in, I was more than a little willing at the moment. I pulled her inside and she swung the door shut before I moved us into the living room. I tried to do it quickly and only moved her thong aside so she could leave before she was missed.

I didn’t fit. I should have known better, but I was already horny and not thinking straight. I told her to leave as sense mixed with disappointment. I sat down looking at my cock that just got denied pussy. As I thought about the fleshlight I left in the bedroom, I saw movement and looked up to see her stripping. There wasn’t much on her so she was down to her bra by this time. I was surprised that she was even wearing one, never mind still here. I thought my rash behavior would have her changing her mind. Well, that and the pain.

“I’m not going to leave until we get this done,” she told me as she climbed up over my legs and braced her hands on either side of my head. “Make it fit,” was the last thing she said before she started to lower herself onto me. I reached for my cock and aimed it at her tight little pussy.

Eventually, we did it. There was huffing, sweating, pushing and a lot of swearing. But we achieved our goal. I broke her in. I fit deep into her cunt and she begged for it all and more. I enjoyed our time as much as I could because I didn’t think she would be back since she got what she wanted from me.

I was wrong. Somehow, some way, she found herself on my doorstep every day after that. A few times I sent her away to keep the neighborhood from catching on, never mind her parents. What did I do the other times? I reminded my cock and her pussy what the other felt like. I opened her up again and again and again. I held onto her sweaty body as she screamed and moaned and swore with me as we came.

=====
=====

No comments: