Happy Birthday {incest/threesome}



“Best... Birthday...Ever” Emma said as she laid back looking at us with desire filled eyes as she rubbed her clit.

I couldn’t help but agree as I looked down at her twin brother who’s well-lubed ass I repeatedly entered to rub my cock head over his prostate. Gary moaned each time my crotch hit his ass. I watched as he grabbed his dick to jerk off.

I felt him starting to orgasm from the inside out. His insides trembled and gripped at me bringing me closer to coming myself. I leaned over Gary and committed my hips to making us both come quickly and hard. He wrapped his arms around my waist and my neck.

I rubbed his cock with my abs. I hit his hole and prostate without mercy. I would have bit his neck if I wasn’t breathing so hard. My legs shook as I went over my own sweet edge. I hammered singular and deep blows into Gary as I erupted in him.

“Fuuccck!” Emma shouted into the room as she shook her part of the bed.

The room then slowly became quieter as our breathing went back to normal.

“Happy birthday, Emma,” Gary told his sister. She just moaned in response.

“Happy birthday, Emma,” I decided to echo him. “Happy birthday, Gary,” I told the warm and still hugging body under me. I raised my chest off of his and looked into his face. His eyes were a great shade of dark blue.

“Happy birthday, Mikey,” he said before he reached up and kissed me. I kissed him back, pressing my chest to his once again. His ass quickly squeezed and massaged my cock into fighting form and he was more than ready for round two.

===
Yeah, Birthdays. :)
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED