Translate This Page

You can now leave your comments via Disqus. This allows you to use your Disqus or a number of other accounts to leave comments.

Oct 9, 2014

Man of steel, Woman of kleenex



I stumbled across this earlier this year, not sure how many months really, but a day or so ago I was reminded of it and thought about looking it up and adding it to my collection of pdf's over at Scribd.

I don't think I'll be in any copyright issues if I do. I'm not saying it's mine, or making money from it. The only reason that even crossed my mind is because I found a link saying that the posting of this part of a book went against the author's copyright.

Link
http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html#Reprinted

I started to post this a while ago, then fell asleep I think. I just erased a bunch of letters that was trying to pass itself off as a sentence.

I don't remember what I wanted to add on to this, so this is it. I'm sleepy now.

===

Back - Dec 26th 2014

I think this little piece of writing has ruined my real belief that I could have entertained the idea of Superman settling down with anyone, never mind having sex with them.

No comments: