Another Short Story - Jewels

I seem to be in a contest frame of mind at this time.

This time the length was 350 words. Also, it had to be scifi this time. I wasn't planning on doing one yet, but this was a nice little trip into that subject.

They are currently voting over at DA so I'll have to come back and tell you how that turned out. :) Until then, here is the story I submitted.

===

Jewels

“Sir? Sir?” I heard a woman say. I was happy where I was, but her voice was insistent. I opened my eyes but the bright light made me close them instantly. I then tried slower so I wouldn't be blinded.

“We've landed Sir,” the flight attendant tells me. She was wearing a retro orange outfit that the airline was using to bring back the perceived elegance of the early nineteen sixties. “We will start teleporting soon,” she informed me as I stretched and yawned. Once she turned away, she found another passenger in their pod to rouse.

I woke up my tablet and saw that I had a message from Ryan saying that he was home. It was also twenty-one degrees Celsius if you wanted to venture outside. Then the list of today's fashions, if you wanted a change from what you wore the day before, populated my screen. Since I was going home, I didn't feel like being fussy and kept the robe I had put on when I went to sleep for my flight. It was always too cold on these flights to sleep in nightwear never mind nude for me.

I soon found myself seventh in line for one of the three teleporters. Before we got there our wrists were scanned to confirm that we left the oceanic flight and organized our bags to follow us to the same location. I watched the couple in front of me as they waited their turn. Clearly, the temperature didn't bother them as they had boarded the flight nude and were departing it nude. She displayed diamonds of all sizes in her tied up hair, in her ear lobes, in her nipples, in the middle of her belly button, stuck to her fingernails and along some lines of her body. Even an anklet on her left foot.

As the man helped the lady that looked to be in her early twenties, like himself, up onto the transporter, anyone who was looking saw that she had one more diamond on her person. It was at the end of the of her butt plug, and it was the biggest diamond yet. I wasn't as turned on as a hetero or pan might have been, but I did smile. I had gotten an emerald one for Ryan.

===

It was heck getting it down to 350. I don't know if I'll ever tack back on the other 100-250 words that I had to take off to get it this low. I'm starting to forget most of it now, but I don't think that I will be make it much longer if I do, since I only thought of this as something to fit this contest. 

So I hope you enjoyed it and please leave a comment. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED