New... stuff. :)



I found this gif over on tumblr and someone actually tried to pass it off as a girl and a boy, brother and sister really.

It's clearly two guys so I went to change the story that was attached to it and wrote a longer story than I expected to.

So click on the link to read if you are interested in seeing what I came up with last night.

After Work

My tumblr is a NSFW account, so unless you have an account, you won't be able to see it. I think. Sorry. If you can, leave a note here, or there, for me letting me know. :)

As for "House Boys", I just finished chapter 40 I think. Let me go check. Nope. 41. :) I had a conflicting event, which has now worked out to happen later in the story.

Now this means that it's almost finished. I only have like a week left, in story time left to write. :) With only about three major events left to happen and plan. I'll try and toss in two bouts of sex acts in that time. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED