I Seem To Have Missed One


Below you will see the Scribd file/link. The model for the cover is Melisa Clarke. Here you see the cover and the picture that I made it from. 

Now this is an older story that I revisited and completed.  I was messing with this back and forth writing style back then, and I thought that I did a good job. But I couldn't keep it up when I got to the end, or I just decided to have mercy on my readers. :)

It's a boy/girl and girl with a different boy story. :) And that's all I'm giving you. :)



Oh, incase you didn't know, you are free to share the link and leave comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED